Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronaldo can f**** himself!
If he wants to leave, let him leave!

We must sell Baggio, but nobody wants him, and still he wants to play the WC 2002!

Sallas will ign for Parma. Wiltord wont join us.
Please, buy Keane!!!

We are unsure about our goalies!!!!
Who will be the first choice?

Zamorano misses a penalty, and its a big news why?

I hope that we solve these troubles before the leage begann!

Oops, I forgot Pannuci, u know his story!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Ronaldo just wants to do what's right..I think he will come to terms about not being loaned:

Their are a # of teams that want him I just think he is now getting picky>

Wiltord wont join us. Dont know whats up with this:
Please, buy Keane!!!

Salas may still sign for INTER:Very possible

Zamorano misses a penalty big deal/If he would have missed with INTER then we would have a different situation:

As for panucci who knows as well:/?

THese are not problems that need to be blown out of proportion:

Everyone has called INTER the New Young TALENT:
We will surprise alot of people:
Our Midfield is very keen on working together and has be complimented to death>
Attack is still a Question:
Defense::??

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean with *Ronaldo just wants to do thats right*?

Is it right to rob inter and then just leave them?
He always said that he loves Inter and that he will not leave them but its just fake!!!!!

I personally love Ronaldo (as a player) but I love Inter more!.....

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I guess what i am trying to say is ronaldo whats to make sure that a come back with inter he wants it to be a strong one.Personally I am not trying to defend him if he wants to leave on loan. I am just giving him the benifit of the doubt to make his own decisions: But in general the whole idea is really stupid:

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
On the contrary, Driton and Cmdg, i think it is very wise for Ronaldo to do this.

Dont you think he wants to return as soon as possible? He is thinking very rationally, not like some of us here. Starting over again should be a benefit for Ronaldo both mentally and physically.

Batistuta once said that it is nearly impossible for a player to have a 100% recovery in Serie A because of the games, fans , pressure from sponsers.

Ronaldo should take his time, he is still young yet.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
But dont you think if he was loaned the same kind of injury could just as well.
I do understand SerieA is being referred too as a tough league and he may want more time to adjust coming back 100% but Lippi and Moratti have clearly said they would give him all the time in the world.
Here'e a thought why not loan him out to a serieB team???

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
R9 NEED STO REALIZE THAT SENDING HIM OUT ON LOAN simply means that he wil lbe under more presure than playing at training only every week.

If INTER loans him out it suggestst we wantto rush him back befor ehe is ready.

he will be left in teh stands until he is ready for Italian foot ball.

R9 is simply being impatient.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't want to join in this discusion but i couldn't help ;)

who knows what is the best for R9, some may say let him rest till he is ready for Seria A some said he is better off recovering some place else then come back when he is ready... hmm... we should put ourselves in R9's shoe, what will you do if this happen to you? i wonder what i would do.. ?? i would be afraid of playing in Italy at least for awhile, i would also be impatient to be back on the field, but where is the solution for this? you think you want to wait that long to be on the field again?? from my experience ( there was once i was out of my team for awhile bcos of torn thigh muscle, i simply couldn't wait to play again, i mean competitively), i think R9 simply wants to start playing again but he fears that if he has to start in Inter, he would have to wait for quite a while, but if he is loaned, he could start playing safely, and earlier.

I have no conclusion to this but as long as R9 back in Inter, it should work fine for me bcos we still have a couple of new stars to watch while R9 is recovering.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
DRITON, what do you mean:"Is it right to rob Inter and then just leave them."

Whats wrong with you? Don't you think that R9 would the happiest person on the World if he could be health!!!!!!

I just can't understand some of you guys.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ronaldo is rich!
He doesnt need to play if he doesnt want to!

All Im saying is that *borta bra men hemma best*...for the swedes in the forum!

Nothing is like home!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
R9's not a saint.

According to Britney Spears "I'm not that innocent"

Stop thinking R9 is a saint ready for translation. he may indeed be playing INTER for fools or he might honestly be afraid of Serie A defenders.

Anyway.....it doesn't matter. if Moratti doesn't want him on loan its o.k. anyway.

Just keep him off the field until next season in the 2001-02 season he will be back at his best.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree with ya iTazz

Moratti has the word...
Nothing else matter!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
woooooo hooooooooooooo

easy on the language

1.ronaldo needs time
2.we might sign salas
3.we have signed r.keane
4.anyone can miss a penalty the great baggio missed a penalty
5.ronaldo knows what he wants and what is better for him
6.ronaldo has a style no one can play not even maradona
7.ronaldo loves inter if he hated it you would have seen him score a hat trick for barca or flamengo
8.inter rule
9.inter rule
10 inter rule

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Ronaldo loves INTER??????

Sigh........

I am sayng not that he doesn't love INTER i am saying that it is possible for him not too......and i do not KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! that he loves or hates INTER.....i couldn't care less if he does or doesn't.

I care about what is best for INTER and if R9 staying away from all competitive matches is best for INTER well then i say do it.......if it isnt and its the best thing for INTER that he go play for the l.A. Galaxy then sure go ahead.

Its all about INTER less so R9.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts