1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh No

From news of the world

By Antony Kastrinakis

ALEX FERGUSON is planning a swoop for Lille midfield duo Mathieu Bodmer and Jean Makoun.

Sport of the World can reveal the Manchester United manager has identified the two stars after scouts watched them several times.

United directors have already met Cameroon ace Makoun's representatives and plan to make a move at the end of the season.

Makoun, 22, said: "I know that United are interested in me. They sent a scout to our game against Monaco last week. My agents have met United.

"Apparently they want to sign me for next season.

"There is no concrete offer for Lille but I know United will make one at the end of the season."

Clause

Lille are third in the French league and will cash in on Makoun if they fail to clinch a Champions League place.

Fergie tried to sign Frenchman Bodmer, 23, in January. Bodmer said: "I've a clause in my contract that allows me to go if a club offers £5.5m."

:thmbdown: :rolleyes:

We need proven class,not another dj2

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
There is no point in taking this seriously, David Gill has stated several times we are trying to bring in a player or two who is involved in the knock out rounds of UCL.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Oh No #2

Manchester United - Ferguson eyes midfield star
05 Mar 2006 13:15

Blackburn midfielder Steven Reid has been linked with a surprise move to Old Trafford in the summer.

The Sunday People claims United scouts were impressed by his performance for Ireland in their 3-0 win over Sweden in the week.

Reid has been a driving force in Blackburn's climb to the fringes of a European place this season.
-------------

Seems like the tabloids are running out of names to link us with. :rolleyes:

Do I think Steven Reid is good enough for United? **** off.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
lazyyzal05 said:
there better than o'Shea and Fletcher in midfeild.
A LOT of players a better than o'shea and fletcher. Still doesn't mean that united constantly get linked to players who will definately not come.

And another thing, why is fergie concentrating on France to get a midfielder. Anybody remember djemba-djemba.
i think that fergie should look no further than right here in england. Buy some homegrown talent, the United team needs it. The player that should definately come is Michael Carrick

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
steven Reid will not come to united. And i can cast that into stone. These BS papers got nothing to write except pure and utter bulls**t

1 - 20 of 51 Posts