Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Of course...I'm biased but I do think that both of the more traditional Lazio anthems (Inno della Lazio and Sò già du ore) are very nice. "Non Mollare Mai", which has been played before the matches for few years now, is rather terrible, to be honest.

Milan and Roma have powerful anthems. The most important thing for an anthem is of course to work at the stadium and they both do, easy to sing along and creates a unique atmosphere.

By the way, the Samp one is pretty horrible...:lala:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I really liked/like the Samp song I think it was made when they won Lo scudetto or it's their anthem,that goes Forza doria Forza Sampdoria:thmbup::proud:.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Of course...I'm biased but I do think that both of the more traditional Lazio anthems (Inno della Lazio and Sò già du ore) are very nice. "Non Mollare Mai", which has been played before the matches for few years now, is rather terrible, to be honest.
I don't think it's that bad, could be executed a bit better.
BTW I voted the one of Roma in the poll: Antonello Venditti. :proud:
:proud:

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
"Non Mollare Mai" was/is a great chant, but I really didn't like the way it was turned into an anthem. Sure, when there are enough people at Olimpico waving scarfs, it creates a great atmosphere. But simply as a song, it's sort of dull and unoriginal. Plus the performance is terrible...

I much prefer "Sò già du ore" as the opening song. "Inno della Lazio", the one in that link, is of course perfect after a win.

But speaking as a music lover instead of a fan, I must admit the Roma anthem is indeed probably the best one.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
"Non Mollare Mai" was/is a great chant, but I really didn't like the way it was turned into an anthem. Sure, when there are enough people at Olimpico waving scarfs, it creates a great atmosphere. But simply as a song, it's sort of dull and unoriginal. Plus the performance is terrible...
Yeah, I'd agree with that.

But speaking as a music lover instead of a fan, I must admit the Roma anthem is indeed probably the best one.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah, I missed to add it. :D
Yeah Tone sorry man I didn't know if that was an anthem but I remember that song so well just after Samp won Lo Scudetto&I listen to it every now&again:thumbsup::D:proud:.

FN have you heard that Napoli song sang by Nino D'Angelo man?:smileani:&seen the film also?:smileani:.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Top of my head I would say Roma's or Napoli's - 2 anthems that really get the whole stadium going.

Now that Inter have dropped Pazza Inter we have stepped in the right direction but still nowhere near as good as the 2 mentioned above.

I will give the others a listen in case there are any other decent ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts