Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a very bad record against the big guns this year. So has Merda (Juve). It seems as if we're on FIRE (especially Gilardino) while Juve are below our belts (they're sucking :howler: ) plus the game is played at Tardini, where we don't give free points just like that, unless the referee comes in and does what he wants (hint: what Juve wants :tongue: ).

This is not a matchthread but more of a thoughts and stuff thread.

Maresca is out for flu on tonights match. Hopefully he'll be sick the entire week :star: . Also, with Blasi back we can play a 4-3-2-1 system. Barone-Donadel-Blasi is just perfect in every sense: the fighter, the creator (in quiet) and the cheater :tongue: .

We SHOULD win, and I'm optimistic about this game. And my predictions usually are right :cool:

But for tonight we wish Merda the best ;)

EDIT: Check my wordplay.. great eh? :tongue: :howler:

·
Registered
159 Posts
I saw the match. We can (b)eat this Juve! And Lazio lost 3 important points. I hope AS Roma will be win against Lazio. Roma can beat Lazio if they play like today. This macth was boring. In the 1st half there was some chance, but those become form the defenders mistake. 2nd half... :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
kovesdirenato said:
I saw the match. We can (b)eat this Juve!
Personally I think eating Juve would be bad...they give indigestion don't you know...:tongue: and bowel trouble is never good...know what I mean...:tongue:

Beating them on the other-hand would be more exciting then when I was a kid waiting for christmas morning so that I could unwrap my presents...:star: :happy: :D

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Talking about the forthcoming game against Juve, to me it won't be as prestigious as usuall. This Juve is just so mellow, and secondly the result in this match doesn't mean anything for Juve. They are in a vacuum for the rest of the season. They won't win anything but they allready have secured a CL spot.

This said, Juve is still a hard nut to crack and it's not like I expect us to win it.

We'll get Marchionni back which is a big plus, and Morfeo might also be fit. So we'll most likely put on the best team we can field.
And hopefully our players wants some revenge for the match in Turin.

·
Registered
159 Posts
GaGa said:
Personally I think eating Juve would be bad...they give indigestion don't you know...:tongue: and bowel trouble is never good...know what I mean...:tongue:

Beating them on the other-hand would be more exciting then when I was a kid waiting for christmas morning so that I could unwrap my presents...:star: :happy: :D
Yeah!:)

I don't care how many goals we will score, just beat them! I don't know what will better. If we eat them or "just" win. The corner has two sides.

Thank you for the link! Is this working always when Parma plays?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow!

If I have luck sport1 will broadcast the match live.

What do you think what will happend with Lippi? He was so strange today. He only said all Italy will happy when the true will be public.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Its time again? Oh yes! I can't wait!!!! Revenge!!! :D :D

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't you guys and Shanie ;) noticed that everytime Marco (our Marco ;) ) opens a match-thread we end up winning with 3 goals? :eekani: . Anyway, maybe I'm just beeing foolish :stress: but I think we should let Marco start the Parma Vs Juve thread :cool: . I believe Verdi jinx it cuz last time he opened a match-thread vs Juve we lost 4-0 :tongue: ;).

We have to defeat them :devil:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I'll do it Valdrin.

Btw we usually don't loose anything because we have nothingt to loose. But this time we have something to loose, so we can't lose. Like enola said- they're in a vacuum.

GIALLOBLU SIAMO NOI!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
numerodix said:
From all of us to all of you, all the love from the Juve camp :kiss: :heart:
Happy Easter Mister Milan fan:howler: :tongue:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts