Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OMFG, simply OMFG! Of all the things I have heard in the football world, Tiago might have become the most legendary king of them all. Just read this:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tiago 'locked Juve chief in toilet!'

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed that disgruntled player Tiago Mendes locked him in the loo!

In quite the strangest story to emerge from Serie A in many a year, the tension between the club and Tiago seems to have gone overboard.

“The story of me being locked in the toilet by Tiago is true,” confessed Cobolli Gigli live on Sky Italia television.

“It's a shame it got out, as this was something I told a friend in confidence. In any case, Alessandro Del Piero responded to the noise of me punching the door and offered to break it down.

“I told him it was better if someone else did it, as he needed to keep his shoulders in good shape for the Fiorentina game.”

Tiago has repeatedly refused transfers to Everton and Monaco because he wants to play in the Champions League, but Juve cannot sign a new player until they have disposed of the Portuguese flop.

“Claudio Ranieri considers Tiago to be part of our squad, but anything could happen tomorrow in Italian football,” continued the patron.

“Hopefully by midnight Tiago will have found another club.”

The story had emerged over the last couple of days, but the report only stated that Del Piero had rescued Cobolli Gigli when he was accidentally locked in the bathroom at the club's training ground.

Rumours later suggested the 'accident' was in fact a spiteful gesture from Tiago, who was furious at Juventus pushing him to sign for Everton or Monaco.

It is reported Cobolli Gigli was locked in for an hour before Del Piero happened to walk past and heard the pleas for help.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug31r.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

What could I possibly add to this? It was Juves fvcking president he locked in!!

Thank you God? :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:howler: well done, tiago.. :thumbsup:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
:howler:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Funny story

·
Registered
59,722 Posts
:dielaugh:

Good ol' Moggi locking up Paparesta pales in comparison.

This is just ludicrous, if Cobolli had an ounce of dignity he should send Tiago to the Primavera team for the season.

Obviously CDM will claim that Mourinho was the culprit.

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Tiago :proud: He's the first player to play for Juventus but be an Inter hero. :pp

I'm being serious btw, with Vieira the useless piece of sh1t being at the Emirates to watch Arsenal play whilst Inter has a match on we should sell that bastard and sign Tiago who has done well with Mourinho in the past and excel in a 4-3-3.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Vieira for Tiago straight swap..... I'd take that deal in a heart beat.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
You guys are all mad

Its not like Juve are so desperately trying to ofload him since they've signed him last season. Vieira yes has been shit most of the time but he is still class act player, but thats only if he ever returns to full fitness witout an injury after every 2/3 games

:howler: crazy story, Thiago you crazy mofo

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Thiago is absolutely legendary. We must sign him as well! He's Portuguese isn't he? ;)

·
Registered
59,722 Posts
Bob has spoken :stuckup:

Bob W The Bat
Mumbashi
Tiago is my new idol after Ron Moss. Yeah.

·
Registered
59,722 Posts
You guys are all mad

1. Its not like Juve are so desperately trying to ofload him since they've signed him last season. Vieira yes has been shit most of the time 2. but he is still class act player, but thats only if he ever returns to full fitness witout an injury after every 2/3 games

:howler: crazy story, Thiago you crazy mofo
1. Wrong.
2. Wrong again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts