Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call me god!!

Since I have Channel 3 (Arabic) I can see all Liga Ha'al and Leumit goals and I will post them, when I will find time for it.. :D

I am the happiest guy on the world!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I added the Beitar goal vs. Ashdod to my Walla account

and also the red card after a foul on Melixson

www.walla.com
Login: Haimrevivo1
Password: Xtratime

The Beitar goal is called "no subject (forgot to give the file a name)"

and the red card...BeitarAshdodRedCard.avi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Ur amazing!! :D

Why do you got Channel 3 in Arabic and not Channel 1 or 5 or 10?

Austrians are more Aravim?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we have many many arabic channels. And thats the only one from Israel (its channel 33, forget to write the other 3) !!! :D

They also show goals from Ligat Arzit!!! This channel is so cool :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Channel 1 can only be seen at Satelitte Amos (I have Astra and Hotbird)

And only Channel 33 can be seen at Hotbird..But better than nothing

Sport 5 is only a cable channel and can be only seen in Israel and Channel 10 too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added the Hapoel Haifa - Maccabi Petach Tikva goals 0-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
So you got no Hebrew-Israeli-Jewish channels...

Osstriech never lost its anti-semetic touch :groan:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think its not the guilt of Austria. (Österreich :)´
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
I think its not the guilt of Austria. (Österreich :)´
I heard that in Germany they have Israeli channels, in hebrew...and In Austria no?!?!?

And yet, i heard they have a big number of Neutra Karta supporters :mad:

Haimrevivo1, leave it!:) come to Israel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
I think not having Hebrew channels is more likely to indicate that there are not enough Hebrew speaking Austrians for it to be worthwhile, than a reflection of antisemitism. There are no Nauruan channels available here but I haven't noticed any deep-seated hatred of South Pacific peoples.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
bexixeb said:
I think not having Hebrew channels is more likely to indicate that there are not enough Hebrew speaking Austrians for it to be worthwhile, than a reflection of antisemitism. There are no Nauruan channels available here but I haven't noticed any deep-seated hatred of South Pacific peoples.

They should have a channel!
atleast an arab-hebrew israeli channel :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Kappa21 said:
They should have a channel!
atleast an arab-hebrew israeli channel :D
If you say so...

Anyway, Haimrevivo, you're very lucky. I can only get 5 channels and none of them are likely to show Israeli football... Spanish or Italian would be a start.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just for information purposes:

Channel 33 only shows arabic program between 4PM and 7PM (or something like that)
the rest is hebrew program

today is the Maccabi Tel Aviv - Ironi Rishon Basketball game (be shidur chai :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
I know i may be asking a little too much, but can we have some commericals!!

I love Israeli commericals :D


Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, Channel 33 doesnt show this kind of commercial like other channels

their commercial are reviews for its tv program
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
Sorry, Channel 33 doesnt show this kind of commercial like other channels

their commercial are reviews for its tv program
Out of the sop many channe;s and u had to get that one :scream:

How did u get the commercials last time..i love Israeli commercials :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
haimrevivo1 my grandparents have a satellite for russian channels and have also only this channel (arutz 33)!

but better then nothing , i could see the tel aviv final 4 euroleague.
but i think that this channel is mostly in arabic except from 7-9 PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Arik1983 said:
haimrevivo1 my grandparents have a satellite for russian channels and have also only this channel (arutz 33)!

but better then nothing , i could see the tel aviv final 4 euroleague.
but i think that this channel is mostly in arabic except from 7-9 PM.
what a pathetic channel. 2 hours of hebrew in the jewish state...

WHERES ARIK WHEN YOU NEED HIM THE MOST :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Arik1983 said:
haimrevivo1 my grandparents have a satellite for russian channels and have also only this channel (arutz 33)!

but better then nothing , i could see the tel aviv final 4 euroleague.
but i think that this channel is mostly in arabic except from 7-9 PM.
Umgekehrt!! :)

No, the channel is in arabic for 3 or 4 hours, but the rest is in hebrew

you can see the tv schedule at: www.iba.org.il
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top