Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Txupa pointed out in another thread, we´be not been lucky with injuries this season. Bittor Alkiza has been playing through a lot of pain some matches but finally he will have to be operated and will miss the rest of the season. His contract ends in June and nobody knows ( even him ) wether he will keep on playing next season. If he decides to retire, it will be in his usual way : making no noise. He´s been a good player and a real professional for both Erreala and Athletic and he deserves the best.
Aupa Bittor!!! Segi aurrera!!!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
It looks as a goodbye, yes.:( I hope to see him back but if not we´ll always remember him for his great football and personality. Loved in both Donosti and Bilbao (and anyone with good football taste) I wish him the best. Aupa Bittor!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Bittor has anounced his retirement due to his injury problems.:(

I wish the best to a great player and a great person.

Eskerrik asko Bittor for so many years of great football and not a single bad word!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, eskerrik asko Bittor!!!
The last man remaining from the times in Atotxa, the one who scored in the last derby in Atotxa, the one who scored the first official goal in Anoeta, the only one having captained both Athletic and Erreala... but most of all, as Txupa said, a great long-serving man who never had a public bad word for anybody.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts