Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alipio Duarte Brandao, juvenil brasileño de 16 años, que juega en el Río Ave de Portugal es ya jugador del Real Madrid según afirma el Diario Marca. Alipio es delantero y aseguran en el país vecino que puede ser el nuevo Crsitiano Ronaldo. Incluso el central madridista Pepe, también de cuna brasileña, opina que “Alipio tiene un talento espectacular”.

"Le conozco muy bien, y sinceramente, es muy difícil encontrar ahora mismo a un jugador de su edad con tanto talento. Es un jugador que tiene una gran madurez para lo joven que es y que puede llegar a ser un futbolista importante. Tiene unas condiciones espectaculares y, si sigue la proyección que lleva, espero que el próximo año pueda trabajar con nosotros", ha manifestado Pepe a nuestros compañeros de Marca.

El juvenil se incorporará esta semana a la disciplina blanca y pasará a ser jugador del Real Madrid Castilla, líder del Grupo II de la Segunda División B. Según su rendimiento y nivel, podría incluso entrenarse con el primer equipo.

El club blanco se ha adelantado al Chelsea. El club inglés tenía muy adelantadas las negociaciones con la entidad portuguesa, con el que tenía prácticamente cerrado el traspaso, aunque su intención era incorporarlo a la disciplina ‘blue’ la próxima temporada.

Según los informes que obran en la ‘Casa Blanca’ es un jugador ambidextro de regate eléctrico que ha llamado la atención de quienes han podido verle en directo. Alipio nació en Brasilia en 1992 y se trasladó a Portugal hace dos años

FIG knows this guy ??

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Los Meringues had been keeping tabs on the young striker for over a year now, and have finally been able to offer him a contract after his 16th birthday this summer. The Brazilian born hit-man, dubbed “Little Ronaldo” by the Portuguese press on account of his pace with the ball, will join the Real Madrid Castilla, hoping to rise through the ranks and one day make it to the first team.

Brandano had the difficult decision of choosing between Chelsea or Real Madrid, both of whom were front runners for his signature, but he opted a move to the Spanish giants, after weighing up his chances of rising to prominence. Another factor that influenced the forward’s decision was culture, choosing a move to Spain in order to avoid any major shifts in his lifestyle.

Real Madrid scouts Juan Castro and Manu Sianz confirmed today that they would meet with Alipio and his father to discuss what was expected of him at his new club. Rio Ave, Alipio’s previous club, were not happy about losing their number 9, but felt that they could no longer nurture his growing talents and knew the best option was to let him go.

Los Blancos have been linked with Europe’s top strikers of late, namely Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Karim Benzema, but seem to have made the right move, investing their money in youth players rather than multi-million dollar contracts, especially after the success of signing Gonzalo Higuain from River Plate two years ago.

Brandano is expected to fly into the Spanish capital later this week to finalise the deal, joining Real Madrid as early as next Wednesday.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
His agent has confirmed the signing. We paid 550,000 Euros as compensation. He will start training with Castilla later this week. :)

Hopefully he lives to his potential. 16 years old.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Never heard of him.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Article about him just up on MaisFutebol.

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/rio-ave/alipio--rio-ave-real-madrid-pepe-espanha-cristiano-ronaldo/1011425-1470.html

I'll translate the whole damn thing for you bastards.

----

Alipio has already been leaving his footprints on World football, but his transfer from Rio Ave to Real Madrid has put even more attention on the Brazilian teenager at Vila do Conde (Rio Ave’s town). At 16 years old, he appears on the front cover of Marca today as the successor to Cristiano Ronaldo!

“It’s not all finalized yet, but clearly playing for Real Madrid would be everything I could’ve ever wanted in life. I’m still in Portugal, so we’ll see what happens” said Alipio to MaisFutebol. The comparisons to Cristiano Ronaldo and the praise from Pepe have done nothing to inflate his head. “They have confidence in me, and I just want to play so I can show my worth.”

Pepe, known to Alizio in Gestifute, guarantees that the youngster shows maturity well beyond his years. “I know him very well, and honestly, it’s extremely hard to find a young player with as much talent as him. He’s a player with a lot of maturity, and this will be very important. He has spectacular abilities, and if he continues along the same line, in a year’s time he could be working with us,” states the central defender to Marca.

600,000 Euros to Rio Ave

The transfer of Alipio, as stated above, is in it’s final stages. The player left Brazil at 14 years of age, and arrived in Gestifute. Alípio Duarte Brandão is an orphan and came to Portugal with his legal guardian, Helber Damiao, co-owner of the football school ‘Two Touches. The player has had his rights split up three ways between his guardian Damiao, his club Rio Ave, and the club he started with in Brazil, Internacional de Porto Alegre. Because of this, Real Madrid has had to satisfy all parties.

Antonio Silva Campos, new President of Rio Ave, confirmed to MaisFutebol that the deal should be worth about 600,000 Euros to the club, guaranteeing Real Madrid almost his full transfer. The player is in Madrid today to finalize his future. Real have given the player the option of remaining at Rio Ave on loan, or incorporating him into Castilla, known as Real Madrid’s B team.

The player was swayed to Real Madrid ahead of Chelsea, Juventus, and other clubs by his agent Jorge Mendes, who engineered Pepe’s transfer to the Spanish capital and worked relentlessly to transfer Cristiano Ronaldo there as well.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
cheers Josh, you are very kind.

hope he comes to Castilla so Sukery can update us on how he does.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
While it is good to look for the future, the current management need to think about fixing issue for this year.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Pepe, known to Alizio in Gestifute, guarantees that the youngster shows maturity well beyond his years. “I know him very well, and honestly, it’s extremely hard to find a young player with as much talent as him. He’s a player with a lot of maturity, and this will be very important. He has spectacular abilities, and if he continues along the same line, in a year’s time he could be working with us,” states the central defender to Marca.
If you ask me thiese are very big words.So playing at Castilla probably will very easy for him

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Los Blancos have been linked with Europe’s top strikers of late, namely Klaas Jan Huntelaar and Karim Benzema, but seem to have made the right move, investing their money in youth players rather than multi-million dollar contracts, especially after the success of signing Gonzalo Higuain from River Plate two years ago.
Lol, yes, since Higuain cost 2 pennies.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I heard that kids really impressed management after a recent friendly reportly he was unstopable but I cant find anything

1 - 20 of 32 Posts