Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard in the news that Valencia is very interested in Roemanian young star Alin Stoica. He is currently playing with Anderlecht in Belgium but hasn't played much this season. The games he played he was awesome ! He had one year left on his contract but don't want to sign for one more year.. This probably means he wants to leave! He is one of the most talented young roumanian stars !! At Valencia he would play with other roumanian as Ilie and Serban

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
kevin, no one cares who he is and where he is from....there are so many speculations of WAY BETTER PLAYERS going to valencia that stoica doesnt even matter....valencia is interested in many people and he isnt the only one, believe me they can get better ones that have proven already that they are good....and also, serban isnt with the team..i think he was sold.

so from now on, rumor about someone that everyone knows and cares about instead of talking about whom no one knows except for some romanians.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
argentina, the fact that you 'r' writting such bull means that you haven't seen stoica play. the boy is a god (i can know that). if given a fair chance (which saddely enough he isn't getting in anderlecht) he will be the new and improved hagi!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Kevin, don't take it deeply, there are enough people interested in such posts ;) .
Argentina, first of all since this is more reasonable news (or rumor) than anything about Figo or Shevchenko, or Veron, so this post is far more than welcome here.
Second, how would you feel if someone tells you who is Romagnoli or Aimar, or Saviola for instance, and why the Hell their names are in such forums. I'd tell you that no one is famous untill the people speak about him. For example, there are very few people from the Balkans who knew who Kezman is in the previous years because we saw him. The fact one person has not seen a player does not make the player bad. Instead it suggests that that person should find something more before criticizing him.
So forza Stoica!

[This message has been edited by giani_82 (edited 10-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks gOD, giani_82 and all the others :)

Well EclipsE, the news was on the offical website of RSCA (http://www.rsca.be), the club where Stoica is currently playing..
Anderlecht wants to keep Stoica but if he doesn't sign an extension on his current contract they will probably try to sell him because otherwise he will leave the club for free next season ! It al depends on Alin.. Here wasn't it any newspapers either. Their is already being speculation all season whether Stoica would leave to club or not but this is the first time that the name of a club was mentioned !

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Stoica is a good player & awesome.
Valencia targeted all youths & thats very nice of them & they proved that youths are future :) :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
argentina: How can you say such stuff about Stoica, I know you never seen him play, and I've told you he is a good player. So don't just say he sucks just because he isn't one of those hot prospects that come out of Argentina and go to a big club. Stoica could be a very influential player in the future of Romanian football.

Kevin: I read the Romanian newspapers almost daily and I never read about this speculation. What source did you get your rumour from, and how reliable is it?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
this is bunch of crap...veron, sheva, figo talk is welcomed anytime because they are interesting talk, instead of a no name guy who might transfer to another club...do u see people talk about every damn transfer that is happening?

about stoica, if he is the next hagi, then why is other guys that are supposed to be the next hagi...i dont care if he is going to be great because i dont believe it until i see it happening....romanian players arent very successful in clubs and hagi has been the only great romanian, so saying that this guy is great is bunch of bull****....i will not have any confidence in these young romanian so called stars until they succeed in a major way.

if you disagree, then give me proof of romanian stars in the 90's and tell me how they are doing. tell me who knows them! are they recognized or are they just one year wonders!

[This message has been edited by argentina (edited 11-05-2000).]

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
well you haven't seen him so just shut up. if you can watch belgian footage (eurogoals or somethiing) look at the anderlecht-game against charleroi (this thursday). just 1 hour ago the brillant alin stoica scored a wonderfull goal (again).

about romanian football. you obviously forgot about the argentina game in the wc 1994 didn't you. romania-argentina: 3-2 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

not only hagi but also popescu, petrescu dumitrescu... kicked argentina's butt. it was the best game of the tournament

other great romenian players: galca, illie, chivu. so please argentina if you don't know anything about this country and its players please shut up.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
g0D: He knows about Romanian players, he just doesn't respect them as much because they are not superstars like Batistuta or Veron.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
oh it seems like i have pissed GOD! off....hahaha

i know enough to be dissapointed by romanian players because of their lack of success with talents they have.

the argentina game in wc94 was one win only and it was because of 2 reasons, maradona got kicked out the game before, so we didnt have him and also our best forward caniggia was injured for that game, so if you want to celebrate your pathetic quarterfinals achiement, then go ahead because it is really sad. look at croatia, they went farther than romania ever did....that doesnt make you guys sound too good, does it?

as for watching stoica, i dont deny his talents, but what i say is that that kinda crappy rumors arent good enough to be talked about...there are way better players that are in transfer rumors that are way more exciting to talk about than alin stoica.

i didnt want to criticize the country, i criticized the tranfer news that was really boring, thats it.

and dont repeat your cheap wc94 acomplishment against argentina because its sad.

FORZA ARGENTINA!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Alin is the man, I like him very much!
But I think you better compaire him to Ilie.
I hope he stays in belgium for an other couple of years, but I doubt it; he is just to damn talented!

ADRIAAN
________

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
just for the record i'm not romanian. argentina-romania in 94 was just a game that i enjoyed a lot. i thought it was appropriat to talk aboutr it here. no hard feelings argentina?

adriaan. i agree: iw ould love him to stay some more years but i doubt he will. not only because he's that talented but because anderlecht doesn't give him a chance. seeing him score the goal of the year on thursday and knowing that he will probably leave 'cause we don't give him the opportunity to show his skills almost made me cry!

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
g0D: Is there any sites whereI can see this "goal of the year"??? Or any other goals of his.

Thanx

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
no hard feelings god :)

i was wrong to blow up like that and disrespect an obvious good player...my friend eclipse(mata! :)) has overated every romanian up and coming player that i was frustrated to see so much praise when it is a fact that not all of them are as great as he has promoted them to be..

on the topic of stoica being the next hagi, well, i always hate that kind of comparison because every midfielder will be called the next hagi. according to reports, catalin munteanu has to be the next hagi also :)

as a huge argentine fan, i hate it when people name young stars as the next maradona because i know it will never happen...according to reports: aimar, ortega, marinelli, romagnoli, etc. are supposed to be the next maradonas.

so what im trying to say is that, sorry guys...ITS ALL ECLIPSE'S FAULT!!! ;)

[This message has been edited by argentina (edited 14-05-2000).]

·
International
9,682 Posts
Argentina,
I know you from the Eastern European forum.
To give you examples of others successful Romanian players in the 90s:
Petrescu - at Chelsea and Sheffield.
Raducioiu - at Brescia (why do you think Milan got him?)
D. Munteanu - at Koln.
Mitrita - at Heerenven.
Even Chivu - right now at Ajax.
Lupescu - at Leverkusen.
Belodedici - at Red Star and Valencia.
also Ciubotariu in Standard right now - am I right or what, gOD?

and this list could go on and on.

Stoica is in Anderlecht since 16. He was bought from Steaua juniors. He is the son of a succesful Romanian player that played in the '86 CL final against Barca, when Steaua won 2-0 at penalties.
This guy has more experience than more older players.
He was the captain of the Romanian U21 national team since last summer. Then he didn't played in Anderlecht's first eleven and his father, Tudorel Stoica, who was Romania's U21 coach, dropped him.

EclipsE, you didn't see this rumor in Romanian newspapers because you get only the front page. The rumor appeared in ProSport which said that Stoica was scouted by some important Valencia officials.

FORZA FARUL!!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
bucur david,

my dissapointment is that the romanian players dont get to play for big clubs and perform good also. so i think its a step back for romania after what hagi and the wc94 squad did. i thought romanian players would get more recognition and singed by big clubs...you know what i mean...i want to see a romanian player in a big club like inter, barca, real madrid, milan, lazio or whatever and i want them to be the player that everyone talks about....i know i have big expectations, but it is because i know they are capable of doing such things.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thanx Kevin, I liked all the Stoica goals I must admit, all of them were nice and Sonko's goal was splendid as well :) :)

argentina: I understand your concern, but you must wait and see, I am telling you this new wave of youngsters are going to be in the big clubs.

A glimpse of the future:

Niculae - high possibility of him going to a big club (Milan (?))
Mutu - bought by a big club (Inter)
Contra - almost certian to go to Barcelona next season
Chivu - in 1 or 2 years every big club will be after him :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hehehe argentina just saw your post blaming me for your sins. I don't overrate the Romanian players, I tell you that they have good talent and have potentianl. True that I get pumped about them because I am a proud Romanian, but it's only because of that. And that's why you should draw your own conclusions about these players.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts