1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Wow, I've never seen a non-Romanian show so much support for a Romanian player before. Thanks man, we all appreciate the time and effort you've out into this...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Alin Stoica in la nationala

Marius said:
Wow, I've never seen a non-Romanian show so much support for a Romanian player before. Thanks man, we all appreciate the time and effort you've out into this...

cu plâcere !
Noroc,
:D :jester:

·
Registered
25,646 Posts
Do I really have to repeat myself...? :groan:

Ok, I'll do it: your passion for Alin is remarkable :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lupisor lupetto said:
Do I really have to repeat myself...? :groan:

Ok, I'll do it: your passion for Alin is remarkable :)

it's not only for Alin I am doing this work, also for ROMANIAN SOCCER in general of course ... I still hopes to be able to go to Constanta in summer 2003 .. I already met a friendly Anderlechtsupp who got married a Romanian girl and they go every summer to Constanta and her birthvillage .. so my dream of going with some 'locals' to Romania bezcomes more and more reality ! :rolleyes: :cool:

PS: yesterday I noticed Romania will play in october in Luxemburg (qualifying rounds) which is not that far (2h drive) from my place .... I am looking forward to watch the game in Lux. !! (pe ei Alin)

·
Registered
70,343 Posts
Thanks Stoica 4 ever...you are the best,man :D

What means "esti mândria noastra"???

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
This sort of dedication and respect for a young man like Stoica is great. Alin is lucky to be playing for a team with such good supporters such as yourself.

As for going to Luxembourg to see Romania, that's a great idea, you're pretty much guaranteed to see a nice margined win by Romania. Good luck, and tell us a report :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EclipsE said:
This sort of dedication and respect for a young man like Stoica is great. Alin is lucky to be playing for a team with such good supporters such as yourself.

As for going to Luxembourg to see Romania, that's a great idea, you're pretty much guaranteed to see a nice margined win by Romania. Good luck, and tell us a report :)
If I'll make the small trip, (90% chanche) of course I'll post a report and photos !! ... will be my first time to see the NT play in a stadion (instead on tele)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Slovenia vs. Romania

My first match of the 'Tricolori' I saw last year in Lijubliana (Slo).
I was so sure that we qulifiy and then such a dissapointness!There were about 2500 Romanians in Ljiubliana,and we were the much better team,...but you know anyway!

Still I'll never forget this game because I got the original nationalshirt of Adrian Ilie on that day!!!
How come?The Slovenian Captain Ales Ceh plays for GAK and 2 weeks before the match I talked to himabout the game and I asked him if he can do me a favour.And so he promised me that after the game he'll try to change his shirt with a romanian player.and so he did and after the Bucharest match when he returned to graz he gave me the Shirt with the words: "I'm sorry, honestly you were at least 2 class better but we were the luckier!"He is really amazing!!!I'm so glad he plays for GAK, otherwise I never would got Ilie's shirt....

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Re: Slovenia vs. Romania

forzagak said:
My first match of the 'Tricolori' I saw last year in Lijubliana (Slo).
I was so sure that we qulifiy and then such a dissapointness!There were about 2500 Romanians in Ljiubliana,and we were the much better team,...but you know anyway!

Still I'll never forget this game because I got the original nationalshirt of Adrian Ilie on that day!!!
How come?The Slovenian Captain Ales Ceh plays for GAK and 2 weeks before the match I talked to himabout the game and I asked him if he can do me a favour.And so he promised me that after the game he'll try to change his shirt with a romanian player.and so he did and after the Bucharest match when he returned to graz he gave me the Shirt with the words: "I'm sorry, honestly you were at least 2 class better but we were the luckier!"He is really amazing!!!I'm so glad he plays for GAK, otherwise I never would got Ilie's shirt....
Wow, that's an unbelievable story forzagak. How were you able to speak to Ceh - as a fan? And how did you find him afterwards to get Adi's shirt? Do you work for GAK yourself?

·
Registered
39 Posts
hahaha!

sorry but thats really fun!No I do not work for GAK, although I would like to.

In Graz we can go to every training,we can talk to the players and get autographs and they like that.May be it'is difficult for you to understand,but the conditions in Graz are different.
When I talked to Ceh after the training he asked me to wait untill he gets a shower and then he invited me to the cafe of the club and there we talked about the romanian and slovenian football,and he asked me a lot of questions about Hagi,and and how life is in Romania etc.,...

He is really amazing.He was the one who reservated the tickets for me on his name, otherwise we wouldn't get any because the stadium was sold out in 2 hours!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forzagak said:
hahaha!

sorry but thats really fun!No I do not work for GAK, although I would like to.

In Graz we can go to every training,we can talk to the players and get autographs and they like that.May be it'is difficult for you to understand,but the conditions in Graz are different.
When I talked to Ceh after the training he asked me to wait untill he gets a shower and then he invited me to the cafe of the club and there we talked about the romanian and slovenian football,and he asked me a lot of questions about Hagi,and and how life is in Romania etc.,...

He is really amazing.He was the one who reservated the tickets for me on his name, otherwise we wouldn't get any because the stadium was sold out in 2 hours!!
All pretty the same about getting in contact with the players here in Anderlecht ... but I doubt Alin Stoica will do me such a favour like the shirt or the tickets .... ... the NT-shirt of Alin Stoica is still a dream ... but you never know it might happen one day !? :eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,646 Posts
The Slovenians have shown a great amount of fair play. They admited we were better and that they were pretty lucky. They respected us a lot, even their fans had a lot of respect for our fans. I was reading some comments on Prosport's forum from people who went to Ljubljana to watch the first match and they said that they were treated very well. Ceh's behaviour is another example of their diplomacy and fair play.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well, I think you're right. Most of the Fans were fair in Ljubliana.
And about Ceh I just can say he's great!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts