1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Wow man, deep.:rollani:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Wenger says the next Thierry Henry , if its true than its real DEEP . Senderos is also one of the best defenders...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Jérémie Aliardière has already shown great potential, it´s very unlucky he gets injured all the time.

But what about Gaël Clichy!!! he is gonna be a superstar! :star:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I say wait...everyone is in a rush to brand and label players all the time...

Aliardiere is and won't ever become a regular starter for Arsenal...I see a lot of one season wonders...he fits in that category.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
GaGa said:
I say wait...everyone is in a rush to brand and label players all the time...

Aliardiere is and won't ever become a regular starter for Arsenal...I see a lot of one season wonders...he fits in that category.
Maybe you should study football a little more, sorry cause Clichy is gonna be a NT player, Aliardière will bounce back also..

D

·
0 Posts
Aliadere is class, agree Sinama is better, but Jeremie is a very very good player.

Clichy is as good as Cole is already IMO!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Clichy aint as good as Cole yet,he doesn't play with the same confidence in attack,he will be better though if he develops at all,and he is the fastest full back on this earth.

Aliadiere has had a terrible time with injuries,he would be a starter for sure by now if he hadn't,if he keeps healthy he will become like a more skilful Michael Owen,high praise indeed but he has everything,anyone who saw his last game against Boro will vouch for that,he terrified them.

·
63,337 Posts
yes he needs to stay healthy.

check this story ,anyway if you are interested......;)

Fit again Aliadiere targets first-team

- Jeremie Aliadiere -

By Chris Harris

Jeremie Aliadiere is ready to fight for his first-team place after making a successful comeback from injury this week.

The French striker damaged medial ligaments in his knee last month but ended a six-week lay-off with an assured performance and a well-taken goal for the reserves against Nottingham Forest.

Since suffering the injury Aliadiere has seen competition for places intensify at Highbury following the arrival of José Antonio Reyes.

But the 20-year-old was a thorn in Forest's side on Monday and he intends to cause further problems for Premiership defenders at the earliest opportunity.

"My objective is to be back in the squad as soon as possible, hopefully for this weekend's game against Charlton," he told Arsenal.com. "I want to play and score as much as I can.

"It was frustrating to get the injury because I was in the team on a regular basis and playing well. It's gone really well this year, it's been getting better and better for me."

It certainly has. Aliadiere has made 11 first-team appearances and was the star of Arsenal's Carling Cup run with four goals in three games as a youthful Gunners side advanced to the semi-finals.

His precocious performances confirmed the promise Aliadiere showed last season when he appeared in three of Arsenal's first four League games before two hernia operations curtailed his progress.

Now he plans to pick up where he left off six weeks ago after showing no ill effects on Monday night.

"It was fine for my first game back and I was really happy to score," said Aliadiere. "I made some good runs and I really enjoyed the game.

"We didn't really talk about how long I would play. No one told me, we just decided to see how it went. As my knee felt OK I decided I could play the whole game.

"I was a little bit worried about going into the first tackle. You are always concerned that the injury is going to be OK but after the first few minutes I grew in confidence.

"I haven't been injured as much this year. I am much fitter now, far more than last season. It's good to be back."

[26 February 2004]

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Jacques_Terrac said:
Maybe you should study football a little more, sorry cause Clichy is gonna be a NT player, Aliardière will bounce back also..
Ahem not really...just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I less knowledgable then you on football...so not only are your comments stupid and retarded but I think I would have you on football general knowledge...but hey...what ever you say.

Players like Aliardière come and go...just like you will find out. ;)

·
63,337 Posts
players like Aliadiere don't come and go,he has dominated at every level,just needs to take the next step,he is more skilled than Anelka and a better finisher than Henry was at the same age,he is less physically imposing than both,but if he stays healthy he will be a French NT player one day.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
players like Aliadiere don't come and go,he has dominated at every level,just needs to take the next step,he is more skilled than Anelka and a better finisher than Henry was at the same age,he is less physically imposing than both,but if he stays healthy he will be a French NT player one day.
good, some people with knowledge comes to help.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts