Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Ali tbh is an average Dutch League striker. He is technically pretty good, and he is quick but he is very average in other parts of his game.
He's not even that quick and he's indeed average at best. Great thread though :D How come you all of a sudden felt like doing this Serb? :D

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Dembele of AZ he will explode in the ucl next season a top player he is i know Styg as always agrees with me about him.

·
Registered
27,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those goals he scores are anything but average.

I was watching his youtube vids so I though wth, why not? I will update this thread every time he scores a goal.

·
Registered
41,078 Posts
:howler: :thumbsup:

Best thread ever by you mate!

Ali B was a personal favourite of mine while at Feyenoord, he's not very consistant, but on his day he's able to dazzle a defender or two and be decisive.

His career never really took off though and I don't see it happening anytime soon either, but no doubt Ali B has had some brilliant moments in his career. :thumbsup:

I'll dig up some myself.

·
Registered
28,281 Posts
Dembele of AZ he will explode in the ucl next season a top player he is i know Styg as always agrees with me about him.
I would agree with that :thumbsup:

First two goals by Boussaboun are class.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Dembele looks quite good. He can hold up the ball very well, he is quick, works hard, two footed and he is an exciting player to watch. He is dangerous as he is very hard to defend against one on one for a defender due to his pace, strength and he can go either way. He needs to improve his goal scoring rate though and consistency to step up a level.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Avarage striker at best.

This is why you should watch real games instead of youtube videos to see the quality of a player. :D

Dembele is a class footballer but he scores less then 10 goals per season. El Hamdaoui is very good, but he's made of glass and I'm not sure if he could succeed in one of the big 3 leagues.

Suarez is the best forward in the dutch league.

·
Registered
27,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Avarage striker at best.

This is why you should watch real games instead of youtube videos to see the quality of a player. :D

Dembele is a class footballer but he scores less then 10 goals per season. El Hamdaoui is very good, but he's made of glass and I'm not sure if he could succeed in one of the big 3 leagues.

Suarez is the best forward in the dutch league.
:ass:

true, I knew someone would call me out on that.

·
Registered
27,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:howler: :thumbsup:

Best thread ever by you mate!

Ali B was a personal favourite of mine while at Feyenoord, he's not very consistant, but on his day he's able to dazzle a defender or two and be decisive.

His career never really took off though and I don't see it happening anytime soon either, but no doubt Ali B has had some brilliant moments in his career. :thumbsup:

I'll dig up some myself.
What about Diego Biseswar?

·
Registered
59,482 Posts
What about Diego Biseswar?
Decent winger with a good shot on him.
Remains to be seen how he'll perform next year in his second season of first team football

·
Registered
59,482 Posts
:D once again @ this

so, how has he been doing? :cap:
Headless chicken :(

Well ok, he can be dangerous with his dribbles and crosses but there's still so much room for improvement for him.

Currently I'd say he's a championship player.

But hey who knows , if Feyenoord win a few games again, I might change opinion

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.