Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asanovic said yesterday that he hasnt signed anything with Austria Viena (if that is your club) and that his future likely lies in Japan.He said however that Austria is a possibility.

Did you guys got Fiersigner?

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Amo your a star...hehehe

You never know, if Villa make it through the Intertoto (which on yesterday's performance is worryingly unlikely! :() You could get us...an easier draw you coudn't hope for!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Natalya, Villa and Austria Wien could meet in Intertoto... :)

CESF

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Yeah, Austria Wien is my club and that post really gives me hope, as Asanovic of course asked for crazy money and the club community was really in two camps. After I posted your information, the against camp really grew substantially.

We don't have Feiersinger, he signed for LASK, which is a club from Linz, one of the capitals of the province states. He is even older than Asanovic now and he would not have suited our eager future plans anyway.

By the way, Vastic scored 4 today and he now leads the scorers table with like 30 goals. Too bad he is aging also....

What is your local club ?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Amo, you're sort of making history in Austria. Your info on Asanovic which I pasted into my local club's forum was copied from that forum and pasted into another austrian club's forum... :)

After that, one chap from my club's forum found it in the other forum and posted a message in our forum telling "a greek expert on Asanovic - look at ..."

You're a star over here ! :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asa made a "good-bye" dinner yesterday and said some great things.He got this "proffesor" look with his small round glasses ans started saying how much he loved Greece (on this I have no doubt,he certainly liked the bars and the food!),Panathinaikos fans,his teammates,his coach...blah blah blah.THEN he was asked if his next stop will be Austria and he said that he hasnt decided yet but this is a large possibility.

My club is PAOK Thessaloniki,you can see us every year at the UEFA Cup,we usually take out of the way a "big name" every year or get close to that.Two years before we kicked Arsenal out and got the boot from Atletico Madrid,this year we lost on penalties from Benfica.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmm...that worries me slightly! I want to meet a team whose normal profession is pig farming and only train on Sundays! Then maybe Villa have a chance!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Natalya, you will be happy if Villa gets us, cause we are in custody of very dubious managers who buy crap players by numbers and cash in on the deals. So Austria Wien will be the weakest team Villa can possibly face. Take us, it will make you happy...

CESF
CESC

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 22-05-2000).]

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Ohhh...that info has made me more declined to what to get Austria Wein! :)
Is Vienna (that is where they are from right?) a nice city?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Alexx lives their...so of course its a nice city :)

Alexx, do you guys have a museum to the man...MOZART?

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well of course it is nice cuz Alexx lives there...but I also meant the surroundings as well! :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
I don't know, maybe someone already been there should promote Vienna, but I'm pretty sure the city is very well to be seen as nice and interesting, maybe even spectacular with all the historic angles. As Vienna was (some 100 years ago) the capital of a rather huge empire, there are many museums and of course Mozart is on display as well.

However, Mozart originally came from Salzburg, so Salzburg is the city who is really keen on Mozart tourism.

Any of the friends coming over once give me notice, I show you around.

CESF

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well if we get you in the Intertoto...I might make a visit to Vienna, home of the Waltz! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts