Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How was the trip man?
if you have some photos mail them to me:)
was the game good...what about Luizao's goals?
PSG 2 x 2 Corinthians, Vadao's first game, and we were playing with a crap midfield and a crap defense...rodrigo pontes and Marcio Costa :( Joao Calros :( but we will get better:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Well, ze you know, Luizao was my man before I knew he also performed for the evil force, still I have a soft spot for him. I would have loved to see him score, but I haven't. And that is this stupid (german !!) agency I booked my flight with via the web phucked it up. So there was no trip. Still I have to say my workmate left the office, as he was thinking he better leaves when he heard me scream with the stupid stupid (german !!!) company. Didn't help, flights were full. To bad :mad:

So instead - wearing my Corinthians shirt - I saw a mighty 3 x 0 win by Austria Wien in UIC against the ensemble from Romania. Wagner (the guy with the shirt no 8, the one you get) ruled. He scored one and set up two. As we played with 6 men from the reserve, we had "DJ" Derksen on the field. The 1.63 meter hunk forward, who obviously played snooker for Zwolle and not football. I have never ever seen a forward so bad like him. It's under any believe. At like 15th minute Wagner (again) set him up with a perfect deed on the left side and then the DJ was alone (like in really alone) infront of the box. Once again the DJ's beats were not phat enough to score. Kaf, if you need a dutch guy who allegedly scored 32 in Dutch 2nd division last year for your hobby team, don't ask for the DJ.

CESF
CESC

B

·
0 Posts
Derksen really seems to be your man :rolleyes:, but don´t forget that he saved you in the first leg...

PS: what a compensation - Austria vs. Neamt instead of PSG vs. Corinthians ;)

CESF

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem alexx,
every year we go to Spain in August, i'll check out if we do this year, then i'll tell you:)
Never underestimate the germans!:)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Hey, that comes in as a nice surprise, Ze. So I give it another try in August :)

Bateman, I rather like to see it that way: with the 3-0 we wouldn't have needed the DJ goals in the Carpats anyway. PLUS I heard some guys who went to Romania describe the goals. Joke goals, more missed chances rather, but the low class keeper decided to help. I hope you won't have the chance to see the hunk play ever (as in never fielded again) but if you will, you join me opinionwise, believe me. Kellner was better than this gentleman and that I guess, says it all...

CESF
CESC

B

·
0 Posts
I´ll check him out when Austria plays in Linz. After your descriptions, I´m already looking forward to seeing him play - I can need a good laugh from time to time :D

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
OK Al, he's not our guy then. But maybe you guys would want HJK's former striker Mika Kottila, he's 195 cm tall and can't win a single air-ball. Those two would compensate each other well, I think...:)

NESF
NESC

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh yes, I guess !(this, in the great tradition of Xtratime-Brazil poetry, is a quick rhyme I wrote tonight...)

Kaf, are you alright with the cold and have you played kick yet ? You have predictions to make.

Suggest a striker from your youngsters, who, I think, have qualified for the teeny WC.

CESF
CESC

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wil this be a topic of poetry??
Great Kaf and Aquila cpould thorw some in :)..could start on one about Paris!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts