Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Del Piero doesnt start against Sweden then Zoff is a dead man :mad: Theres no reason why DP shouldnt start 'cause its likely that some players will be given a rest. Inzaghi? basically theres nothing less I'd except from him,Plus at this level the defences are a lot better. Its good to see Conte and Zambrotta play :D . ADP IS GOD. Give him a chance to start and hell show the world what hes capable of.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Bias...?

Honestly Del Piero is not a poacher and thus will not be able to take out Pippo/Montella. His competition is Totti and eventhough I think D.P's better you can't sub totti right now. The only way of playing Del Piero in the starting eleven is by replacing Albertini with Fiore- Fiore with Totti and Totti with D.P.

I don't remember if it was here or at the Juve mailing list I made a point of replacing Pessotto with Maldini and Maldini with Iuliano, but Zoff did it yesterday... and was rewarded.

My team:

Toldo
Cannavaro Nesta Iuliano
Zambrotta Conte Fiore Maldini
Totti
Pippo/Montella Del Piero

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Glen ,I don't know if have noticed but that is the team I have been posting in the national team forum for the last two weeks. It is good to see you agree. Conte needs a good partner in the middle and Fiore is the only one considering Tacchinardi isn't there. I think we have no choice with Pippo, you can't play two small men upfront. Besides Del Piero and Pippo look like they are both back in business. Pippo is playing better than he did the last few games of season and Del Piero looks like he is in great form and I'm sure they will link up great now. I wouldn't mind giving Ferrara a go now against Sweden.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts