Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX ALEX!!!!

Man of the match without a signle doubt,what a performance :)

FORCA ALEX!!!!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
now when alex belongs to parma im waiting for ronaldinho to the last year,he would be perfect with amoroso!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah,we have enough Brazilians...Amoroso will make Ze begging Luixemburgo to call him next year. :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i'm a huge fan of alex, but there is NO WAY he was man of the match. he disappeared in the second half, so he cannot be man of the match; maybe man of the first half.

vampeta was easily man of the match. he made some dazzling, inspired runs from midfield and was lethal in finishing off the argies.

sure, alex scored the first and was highly responsible for the second. but the second belonged to vampeta, and so did the third. after the second goal, i have never been so inspired in all my years of worshipping brazil. once it was 2-0, i knew it was over, even after arg made it 2-1. one more thing about vampeta: he played hard the whole game, not just 45 minutes like alex.

and i would even say antonio carlos was more valuable to the team than alex. in addition to the marvelous LEFT-FOOT cross to alex for the first goal, he made at least a dozen excellent tackles. many times he seemed to be alone in the defense because of the attacking runs of evanilson and roque junior, but he always handled the argies.

after vampeta and antonio carlos, then comes alex. sorry.

A

·
0 Posts
nasty nick said:
now when alex belongs to parma im waiting for ronaldinho to the last year,he would be perfect with amoroso!!!!!!!
so many no EUs
they already have a few south ame.
and now ronaldinho.
toooooooooooooooooo much.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Vampeta

His versatility was his major asset in this game.

As for Alex there should be no problem in bringing him into the Parma team now.

Hoep Malesani watched....Serie A can teach this guy alot. If he is mentally tough enough to make it :):)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i don't think he's physically tough enough for a serie a midfield. but i hope i'm wrong. he's going to a top-notch team where he'll be surrounded by talent, so maybe it won't be too difficult for him.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
falcao,
common man...Alex will detroy in Italy.
Alex dissapeared cause the idiot called Luxemburgo took hiim off...him and Vampeta were the BEST :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
if parma not wanna keep alex this year loan him to udinese or something and then when alex have made miracles for then bring him back,or like amoroso sais:SELL BOLANO!!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Alex will be loaned to Porto :) or Marseille :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
I heard the reason Parma are looking to loan out Alex is because they already have too many non EU players in their team and are going to wait till Alex gets his EU passport (which he has already applied for) Also regarding the team he is going to be loaned to i heard it could be a Brazilian team (but not palmeiras)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Falcao,far from that.In fact even if we had kep Alex as I wished he wouldnt be a starter as I think Micoud is more mature and more ready to run a team.Anyway,a year of CL football with Porto will do no harm to him.

A

·
0 Posts
no way that alex should be loaned.
and micoud is a winger and alex is palymaker their positions dont clash.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
the question for me is if alex is PHYSICALLY ready for the rough tackles and clashes of serie a. you guys seem to think so. if he is, then i think running parma's midfield is no problem.

look, alex basically bumped rivaldo out of his role in brazil's midfield. how many other players in the world could do that. if alex can run brazil's midfield (and he CAN in great style!), then parma is no problem for him.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Vasco want Alex.

Since the Edílson deal is now off, Vasco are looking to hire midfielder Alex, formerly of Palmeiras. The player's contract is owned by Parmalat, who were set to give him Italian club Parma. But the Italians have an excess of foreign players, and are unlikely to accept the Brazilian. In this case, Vasco could have a chance of getting him, although they will face strong competition from other clubs. Alex himself has stated his desire to play in Europe, meaning Vasco's hopes of getting him are slim.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts