Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was worth it's own topic as we've been waiting for him for so long. :)

The official site says that there will be a presentation of the new players tomorrow at 18.00. Players who will be presented are Alex, Gilardino, Gresko, Siviglia, Bresciano, Matuzalem and Barone. Adriano and Bonera have been presented earlier.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeah!!!!!!
;)

but u think wt position he will play?
i mean to fit in the team

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it was Alex Gibbs it would have been "Gibbs", not "Alex". ;)

I'm sure he'll be used as a second striker and/or left wing. But we could still loan him out I'm afraid. Remember that Laursen was also presented as a Parma player last summer. At least now we know where he is... :)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Weeeeeee, good to know that Alex is confirmed as a Parma player. I hope he can play left-wing:)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I didn't know that we had officially bought Barone. Guess he's fourth choice then.

But ofcourse the big thing is Alex. It will be nice to finally see him with a Parmashirt. :)
I don't think we should expect too much from him though. At least not from the start. But it feels nice to know that we have such a player in the ranks. A real joker and talantwise he's probably top 3 in the squad.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Wow Thrilling, Alex in a Parma shirt, i hope we will test him out before giving him away again.:)

and im really glad that we bought Barone, he is a similair player like Baronio but stronger and with a better attitude.:howler:

I think we are quit complete, close all door to the Tardi now, while Di Viao and F.Cannavaro are still inside.:devil:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Excellent signing by Parma. Alex can do alot and is very versitile too, It's about time he gets to come back to atleast have a chance at Parma. It'll be a big mistake to not keep him IMO as maybe he's kind of inconsistent but how can you blame him when Brazil were changing their starting linuep every qualifying game and Palmeiras were sometimes shaky.

All in all, Alex has alot of talent and when on form he's a brilliant player. I wish him all the luck in the world as I know he can have alot of success in Italy, Forza Alex! :star:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Patty, you telling me that you aren't biased here? I mean Alex is supposed to be pretty good, but he's already run away from the club once, & come on, you always have a massive love for any Brazilian players. You probably even think Roque Junior is a good defender:dielaugh::howler: :D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Alex is a great player and when on form he's going to help you guys alot. It isn't a question of if i'm biased or not, I'm just a big fan of his. I'm hoping he'll be given a few games to prove his worth, his inconsistency is what worrys me like I said before but with some regular starts if he gets any he should get in the rhthym and flow with your team so to speak.

Just ask any Brazil fan, Roque Junior had a pretty good World Cup. ;) :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have been waiting for Alex for a long time, I hope he will stay and prove his worth for the club. I am very sad to see Appiah loaned by the way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts