Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, could any one tell me something about alex Techie-Mensah(a Ghanaian Intl striker in Switzerland). I want his stats and personal opinion about his performance. Thanks in advance for your response.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm a bit biased in my opinion, since he's playing for my team, but I think he's an excellent striker, very quick, sometimes a bit too selfish in play. The best player in our team (together with keeper Razzetti)

Stats for the current and last season below:

Season / min played / games played / starter / bookings / sent off / goals /assits
2004-05 864 10 10 4 0 4 1
2003-04 3065 35 35 8 0 17 6

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Vlado said:
I'm a bit biased in my opinion, since he's playing for my team, but I think he's an excellent striker, very quick, sometimes a bit too selfish in play. The best player in our team (together with keeper Razzetti)
Biased, but correct! :thmbup:

He is a fairly good player (well it doesn't need much to seem to be a good player in our league) and always able to score the odd goal. One of the strikers - not belonging to my team - in our league, which I really respect for his abilities (forgive me Redblue Power, I do the same for Jimmy :shades: ).

Cheers
East Ender

·
Registered
381 Posts
I agree with Vlado and Eastie, nothing to add. Good potential, but as mentioned sometimse a little selfish and maybe not THE goalgetter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts