Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alex from palmeiras has said the game against sao paulo may be his last,he's not sure where he's heading for but i think many clubs will be interested to sign him,parma was after him last year.
alex sais:"im one of the players who earn ti least money,and it has been the same in 3 years and no one are willing to do anything for me"
palmeiras have to pay him more or he may be heading for parma or deportivo?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
His contract with Palmeiras may expire,but the players still belongs to Parmalat.That means that he is not free.He either moves to Parma (for free since Parmalat owns Parma) or Deportivo hs to pay money and/or players to Parmalat for him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why command a fee if they own the team? Parmalat is just sponsoring Palmeiras but thats not the case with Parma.Tanzi,aka "Mr Parmalat" is the president and owner of Parma (actually,president is his son,Stefano,Callisto is the owner) so taking a fee from Parma and give it to Parmalat would be as stupid as you taking a dollar from your left pocket and put it at your right one. :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i'm surprised it has taken so long for alex and palmeiras to split. for a couple of years he has been a hot property. i'm sure big clubs have been calling palmeiras about him for a long time.

how do you guys think alex would perform in the european game?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Alex was called by Big Clubs all the time,but Parmalat was saving him for Parma.So he was not allowed to move so he could take later his move to Tardini.I really hopes it will happen now since we wont get Rui Costa...:(

Alex has everything he needs to succeed.He needs to improve his finishing a bit but apart from that I'm sure he'll make an impact.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Celta is interested in Palmeiras brazilian forward
Alex. Also Deportivo de la Coruña and Valencia
want to this player.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
the only thing really, is that he should stay the whole 90 minutes awake, and not fall asleep like he does very often in loads of games!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts