Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LIVERPOOL YOUTH PROFILES
Date of birth: 13-08-1991
Born: Sweden
Position: Midfield
Year: 1st year

Talented Swedish midfielder Alex Kacaniklic was brought into the Academy in the summer of 2007 from Helsingborg.

Reds Academy manager John Owens commented: "Alex is a clever, close dribbler whose delivery of the ball into the box is very good."

He is of Macedonian heritage and was purchased by Liverpool this year.

·
Registered
534 Posts
in some places on internet they write that he is of bosnian origin, i hope that he is really of macedonian origin, seems to be talented, liverpool paid 500.000€ for him, big money for someone who was 15 at this moment.

his brother robin kacaniklic is 19 and have played for swedish youth teams, he must make the "transfer" at the latest on 24.08.2009, one day later he will be 21 years old and than it will be to late.

problem with alexander kacaniklic is that he is likely to young for our u21 and the other teams of macedonia(u17/u19) are out of the current qualifications.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Harry Potter said:
they ARE Macos, there was a story about them in MS like I said
than let's hope that they really want to play for macedonia.
i think it will be easier with robin kacaniklic, because it seems that he is not a regular anymore in the swedish youth national teams.

he would be allowed to play for our actual u21, he is young enough and he didn't played in the actual cyclus for sweden, so it would go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts