Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Europa League action starts Thursday as we welcome Marseille to Istanbul. Sow is back in normal training. Egemen, Serdar and Krasic are still training separately and not sure how long Topal will be out for.

EDIT: Just read that Kuyt is out injured for this match as well.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Bienvenu will probably start now... We really need everyone to step up their game. This is a rather big test but we have the potential to take it.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a decent chance of winning as long as Bekir can stay solid. Marseille are in good form now, they are 5-0-0 in Ligue 1.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Let's go boys, we can definitely take this one. Marseille are ripe for the picking.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Im thinking we're going to start Meireles and Cristian... it might be too quick for Topal to come back in... and if he gets injured again its just a waste of a sub.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Since when do you support FB?
7-8 years. Zico knows this, but it seems to be new information to you.

Why are you not allowing me to support your club?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
When Cristian came on for Topal, FB totally lost control in the last game. Sucks about Kuyt. Kuyt + Sow elevate Fener to a completely new level...

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
When Cristian came on for Topal, FB totally lost control in the last game. Sucks about Kuyt. Kuyt + Sow elevate Fener to a completely new level...
When motivated Cristian plays well. After that game winner i think he'll be fired up for this one.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
7-8 years. Zico knows this, but it seems to be new information to you.

Why are you not allowing me to support your club?
Don't mind him, he's a dirty Galatasaray'li :drunk: :pp

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
That second half against Mersin was shocking. If we play like that then we're done for.

Wonder if Aykut will omit Alex again and go for a defensive line-up like vs. Spartak.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Just cause you omit Alex does not mean you are defensive, unless if Selcuk is playing instead. Maybe we'll go 2 strikers and no Alex? But with both Kuyt and Krasic missing I'm sure Alex will start

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Marseille had difficulty coming out of their half in Eskisehir, I expect the same with better finishing with you guys obviously.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Just cause you omit Alex does not mean you are defensive, unless if Selcuk is playing instead. Maybe we'll go 2 strikers and no Alex? But with both Kuyt and Krasic missing I'm sure Alex will start
Usually when he omits Alex he fields a defensive team... as he did in all games that omitted Alex so far this year.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Bakiyorum cevap gecikmedi. This time you are right because the guys who would play instead are out (both Kuyt and Krasic). Otherwise my lineup is Sow, Stoch, Krasic, RM, Topuz,Topal + back4 and volkan. 3 guys who run and press in the middle with 3 guys who are fast and can shoot and dribble uptop. Kuyt can play instead of Krasic or Stoch if needed. Or instead of Sow.

And I'm done with this convo, he never fields the team I am arguing for. We haven't ever seen this team. I think that if were ever do, then some of you may think differently.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Thast the problem though. Im not arguing with your philosophy here. Aykut never fields the line-up you beg for once Alex sits. Im talking reality, you're talking delusions.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts