Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question to the Romanistas (maybe Toni Samp also if he is reading):

Do you know a player called Alession Cerci? he is supposed be a 15/16 yr old forward with Roma's youth teams?

Thing is the guy is simply unbelievable in CM03/04, and i am wondering how good he is (or potentially at least) in real life for him to put this strong in the game.

How strong you may wonder? I got him in Real Madrid, played him in 9 Copa Del Rey games, and he scored 13 goals! :eek: ok, so most Copa games are against lower division clubs, but still....but this is not the shock.

I had to play him in the round of 16 CL match away to Marseille, as Ronaldo was injured and i simply had more faith in his scoring then Portillo (who is extremly poor in the game) and Guti), and guess what? i won 5-0 in France and Cerci scored ALL FIVE GOALS! :eek:

Who is this guy anyway? :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Yes he is a great player in real life too, scored I think 4 goals in Torneo Di Viareggio and just at 16 must have been one of the youngest players in that tournament!!! I havent seen him personally except for short video clips from Torneo di Viareggio but I hope he does come through and be a star!!!

We already want to start playing him, and it wouldnt surprise me for him to get a debut by the end of this season although I suppose he'll wait till next year now!!!

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
He was great for me in CM 4, scored a couple of goals in his Seria A debut , he was 15 at that time.;)
Hopefully he'll be just as good in real life too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
well... ive seen 3 game (Viareggio) - he is extraordinary fast and strong.... and such serious)))
Corvia i like even more. he is funny like Totti)) and he is captain.

but when Cerci will grow up a little, it will be something special.
I hope, we'll never let him go to another club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts