Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he deserves to be given this title. First during Lazio-Brescia he gifts the ball to Stankovic and Deki scores. Then, Interisti and those on their side who were watching Inter-Brescia suffered for 78 minutes and then Calori provided a brilliant backpass (assist) to Ronaldo who equalized and then gave Inter the win, thus preventing roma of taking no1 position.

And who could ever forget THAT DAY in Perugia!!!!!!

Alessandro Calori, uno di noi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Heh, I wonder what Crag has been paying him, it must be a lot because he's certaily been one of our most influential players... not even playing for the club! :D

I wonder if any journalist has ever asked what his favourite team is...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Maybe he could be a nominee for MVP of the last couple of seasons? :D

Probably the Juventini would prefer to forget it. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
IL TORO said:
Maybe he could be a nominee for MVP of the last couple of seasons? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably the Juventini would prefer to forget it. :D
hahahahh:D :D :D

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lightoller said:
I think he deserves to be given this title. First during Lazio-Brescia he gifts the ball to Stankovic and Deki scores. Then, Interisti and those on their side who were watching Inter-Brescia suffered for 78 minutes and then Calori provided a brilliant backpass (assist) to Ronaldo who equalized and then gave Inter the win, thus preventing roma of taking no1 position.

Alessandro Calori, uno di noi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHA :D:D

You have a point CT, he is definately uno di noi :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts