1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France Football: Lazio, Juve and Parma want Anelka
Accoring to France Football, Lazio, Juve and
Parma are interested in Anelka, the Real Madrid
striker. He has said he'd like to return to PSG.

Hmm, I don't know if it's good or bad. He does seem a bit more down to earth now and he pulled himself together to shoot Madrid into the champion's league final... But, and a real big but, the guy is trouble and where would he play? I think both Crespo and Amoroso should start over him. Maybe playing Amoroso behind Crespo and Anelka would do the trick? In theory it's awesome, but in practice? Who knows?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Don't listen to this crap we won't buy Anelka this guy is a disaster off the pitch and we won't want this, lockerroom fights about who is starting
He might go back to PSG or stay at R Madrid
and maby he will go to Lazio or Juve but not Parma.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
There is absolutely no chance we will see an expensive striker coming at Parma this summer UNLESS Stanic leaves.Since SuperMario has won his place in the team with his second round appearence the only new face up front will be Emiliano Bonazzoli and possibly Luciano Galleti.

Not a chance for Anelka...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Definitely dont buy him. First he is a trouble. Second, i dont think he is worth all that money.

P

·
0 Posts
DON'T bring him in! Although he is the "young talent" that Parma needs, he is so TROUBLESOME and AWFUL. If he comes, Parma MUST GO BANKRUPT very soon.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts