Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this will or at least should be Boksic's career game against Italy if he gets the proper feeds from Rapajic and Vugrinec and if he plays without the fear of getting injured! i mean he knows the Italians in and out he played there for around 7 years and was always pretty consistent while on Lazio he is BIG he is mobile and he has great touch! if he fails this game he will have lost his last chance to make a big impact on the worlds stage i hope he goes out in a BLAZE OF GLORY! come on Boksic come on VATRENI come on guys on this FORUM! everyone lets go

EVO ZORE EVO DANA
IDEMO NA TALIJANE:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :fero: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
After mexico game...

anyway...

They have to beat Italy,HAVE TO!!!
If they beat Italy that'll be the day.
Everyone will forget Mexico and sky is the limit.
I m skeptical because I saw the tape of mexico game and I watched closely Suker,Prosinecki and Boksic.
No one of these 3 gentlemen didn't try to do anything.
What makes me optimistic is that Vugrinec,Rapajic and Simic will be on the team.
Only if Jozic would put Olic in instead of Boksic than I would be extremly happy!

·
Registered
22,431 Posts
Boksic, and the Lord

Like I said before, Boksic's comments predicting doom and gloom really are pissing me off...

Should we lose, I never want to hear this a$$holes name again. If he can't be bothered against Italy, well I cannot forgive him for two horrible games in a row.

I really hope we can pull it out. And if we are to do so, I think Boksic will have to play a big role...

Man-if we win, tommorow is going to be awesome. Every damn non-Croatian in southern Ontario will see me with my Cro jersey and with flag everywhere I go...The alternative, losing and seeing the ginos all around with their shirts and flag makes me literally sick to my stomach...

Lord-I don't ask for much, but maybe, just maybe, can you give us a lucky break or two...;) Oluja will owe you big. Come on, Italy doesn't need this one as much as we do, so please be with us!

Your humble servant-Oluja.

guys, I won't be able to sleep tonight. The fear of going through what we went after the Mexico game is causing me to have an ulcer I think. We must win!!! It's now or never!!!!

BOG I HRVATI;)

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I have not had a healthy week.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
me neither, I haven't eaten in 2 days :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts