Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halo again after some time!
Hey I just wondered if any of you people is collecting stickers for the WC album, you know as in childhood? I waited for this moment a long time, and now I finaly got the chance to do it, collect stickers among wich there is also my country, and our players! Great !OK the ladies at the store that sell this stuff look at me like I was some kind of, I don't know what, but I don't give a damn!
So I was just interested if there is anyone else out there that is in the same situation as I am?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
hahaha, i remember those WC sticker albums....i was collecting them during Italia 90. That's where i stumbled across Fernando Redondo for the first time. :D

But considering my financial situation i would be collecting anything for a long time...except beer caps :D :tongue:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
of course I was collecting them ... 12 yrs ago ;-)... it was fun tho... nice to see Slovenia in the WC as well

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Walter, good to see you keeping the spirit of the WC alive, I had 'slicice' 12 years ago, it was cool :)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HE he, well I might be a little bit too old too, but I just couldn't miss this great chance, so I went for it!:D :D
The first thing I did, when I bought the album and the first pack of stickers was to smell them, it brought instant memories, like those of Italia 90! I felt that younger I tell you.:D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
funny how a smell can jog you memoty and bring everything back better than a picture can.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes Zagabria, it's our first time, so I'm totally in it!:D
Ah and smell can do wonders:groan:

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
memory damn it !!

just put 2 and 2 together wolf ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts