Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think?
he's currently playing in cosenza.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Never heard of him...I'll try to find out.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok,he was born at 23/6/72 and that makes him 28 years old (!!!).He is a central defender/sweeper.He spend 7 years with Fiorentina making overal 77 apearances and scored 4 goals.He was then transfered to Olympique Marseille in France and spent one and a half years there and in the middle of his second year he moved to Foggia where he played 13 games.His next stop was Cosenza where he played 11 games during the 1998-1999 season.He is still at Cosenza now.

Why would we need a 28 yeard old Seria B defender? anyway,he is either a Breda or a Vanoli.We'll see....

(Thanks to Championship Manager for all this information :))

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah parma need some new fresh defenders,maybe he's good.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
No he is not good enough for Parma.
I can remember when he used to play for Fiorentina , at first he was considered as one of the biggest talents at the time ( he has some caps for the Italy U-21 team , if I am not being wrong ), but as he got older he was considered as a good backup defender but not good enough if you want to win the Scudetto. And that is what Parma wants. I think the reason why Malesani bought him is because he liked him while they both were at Fiorentina.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
BTW Amoroso don't trust every thing you read in Cm99-00, there Signori has 28 caps and 7 goals, while in real life he only have 25 caps.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Hello we have, thuram, cannavaro, Sartor, Bennarivio, lassissi and Torrissi as defenders we don't need him also he isn't signed yet don't believe this crap
Parma will only sing afer the end of the season and we have still games to play.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts