Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
è un giocatore della Fiorentina. Dopo le due società, che si sono accordate sulla base di 14 milioni circa, anche l'attaccante ha trovato l'accordo con il club dei Della Valle. Il rossonero, che ritrova Cesare Prandelli, ha accettato di spalmare e ridurre il suo ingaggio attuale (3,2 milioni per altre due stagioni). L'ufficializzazione arriverà la prossima settimana.

----------------------------------------------

official announce will be next week

great addition:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
i am really interested to see the details of the transfer---it's a crazy world these days in the calciomercato

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think Fiorentina is more his club, and play a style which can suit him. Gila and Pazzini as your strikers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Obviously with Prandelli, they will play just 1. The 4-3-3 they play will be good for Gila I think.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Gilardino is a confidence player, he just needs the love and support of his teammates, managers and fans.

He will in my opinion get all that at Viola.

So there ain't no worries about this move actually failing, if you ask me.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
So the Cassano-Gila attack us Italians had craved for since they were young will actually take place in 2010 :D

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
It should be a good move for everyone involved if the price is right. Except for Pazzini, unless Prandelli changes his role.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Milan should have included an option for Pazzini in the Gilardino deal.

I see no one else better to replace Pippo at Milan.

Well except Paloschi :D

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Good move for both Gila and Fiorentina.. Best of luck for him, against all teams in Europe and Italy (except the mighty Milan of course :D)

Congrats for you guys, I remember how happy I was when he signed for us, he just didn't find his old self at San Siro..

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I used to really like Gila and defended him when he was criticised until every excuse ran out. I hope he will do well aat Viola, but I hope this doesn't affect Pazzini because I like him as well.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Fiorentina And Milan Reach Gilardino Accord

Milan striker Alberto Gilardino will officially become a Fiorentina player next week according to 'calciomercato.com' as the two clubs have agreed to a deal for the transfer of the Italian player.

Gilardino could link up again with former coach Cesare Prandelli at Fiorentina as, according to 'calciomercato.com', the Rossoneri have agreed to a 14 million Euro transfer of the attacker to the Tuscan side.

The former Parma player has apparently agreed to reduce his salary of 3.2 million, which he had with Milan, for the next two years.

The amount will instead be spread over the years - a sacrifice Gilardino is willing to make due to his enthusiasism of re-joining his mentor, who launched him into the big-time.

The official news is expected to be announced next week as Gilardino will replace the departing Christian Vieri in the Viola attack.

Fiorentina, who made it to the Champions League, are also close to signing Andrea Barzagli from Palermo in order to bolster their squad ahead of what promises to be an important season for them next year.
------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina tactic ready for Gila's resurrection

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Funny like when he was hailed the star of the Olympics in 04 and that is old shit...

Jokes aside, he is a cool player to have if a team knows to use it and he doesn't stress too much with the expectations on him

·
Registered
61 Posts
Gamberini-Barzagli-Montolivo-Osvaldo-Pazzini-Gilardino
Forza Viola!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts