Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
:howler: at this coming from an Albanian, famous for selling their female relatives as hookers and thievery. As bad as we are we are nowhere near albanian bad.

http://www.demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/1210/liam-neeson-liam-neeson-taken-demotivational-posters-1349233786.jpg[/QUOTE]

Don't get all butthurt now. Simboli won the thread with that comment. There is no going back. :nono:

·
Championship Player
2,859 Posts
Shit happens when you speak 4 languages :coffee:

Malaka? Is that what your greek master teaches you when you take out of his garbage? :proud:
Any fluency on any of them 4 languages? Don't think you are a Turk either. Bet you are some iraki or Kurdish trying to fit in with the big buffalo crowd for some protection or life meaning. What's funny is that you are currently in Amsterdam tied to a chair with some greek client playing dominatrix

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Don't get all butthurt now. Simboli won the thread with that comment. There is no going back. :nono:
It would be a good effort if it wasnt coming from an Albanian, you guys have a worse reputation than we do, rightfully so.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Any fluency on any of them 4 languages? Don't think you are a Turk either. Bet you are some iraki or Kurdish trying to fit in with the big buffalo crowd for some protection or life meaning. What's funny is that you are currently in Amsterdam tied to a chair with some greek client playing dominatrix
According to the turks here I'm the most turkish poster around. :proud:

·
Registered
5,254 Posts

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
If I'd go to Albania I would only go if I would want to pillage your woman but I dont need to go there to get some Albanian meat, plenty of them here. I have to compete with the blacks though since your woman are really keen for black cock.

·
Championship Player
2,859 Posts
Lol is this tool even Greek? Wasting my time for nothing. Prob some Iraqi immigrant or something.
That's what I thought. Trying way too hard to prove his turkishness :howler:. So far the only thing going his way is the kebab smell and the extensive hair in his posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lol a turk trying hard to talk crap about other immigrants. I did spend my childhood in Holland. And one thing is for sure, Turks are collectively hated over there. They even have their çayhanes over there.:howler:

101 - 120 of 156 Posts