Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard Game But If Briegel Calls Up Bogdani And Behrami And They Play Like They Played Against Greece I Think We Can Beat Them 3-1 Like We Did It To Russia, Sweeden And More.

What Yall Think?

Who Do You Think Should Play And Who Shouldnt?

Who Do You Want To Be Called Up In The Nt?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
First of all id like to see Bogdani back ! Brigel cannot leave him out for this game, he's a goal machine... he should start the game !
Behrami is hard to tell that will be in lineup, he still didnt get the green light from Uefa.
I wouldnt mind to see Tare - Bogdani and Skela rite behind them....

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
he's affraid so start with 2 tall guyz... he wants a faster attacker to play with Tare... prolly Bushi

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont Even Know Who Bushi Is But Myrtaj Hes Not That Good Man. I Hope He Dont Start Him. And Tare Is Shit Too But He Tall N Can Make Trouble With Headers.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
no I think he wont call Myrtaj for this game, he's not playin good lately with Verona. Tare scored in last 2 Bolognas games... he's been good

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Who said Tare is shit,if he was shit he wouldnt play in one of the most strongest leagues as Serie A.Have you seen Tare when he is in the match he is always marked by two defenders and that is enough for the other atacker to have enough space to score the goals.I agree that sometimes he is very slow ,but he wins all headduells and he takes with him to players so the other players can enter easly and score the goal.

Myself i want to players to be on the match One is Bogdani and second is Vata!I dont think Behrami will play this game but if Fifa allows him than he will be on the field no doubt.

PS: Dont forget Beqiri will miss this match because of the red card,its the last match.I wonder who will replace him,I hope not çipi,he is really bad.If I was Brigel I would put Suad Lici becuase he is one the most secure defenders in the Albanian Superliga

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Ultras^Vllaznia said:
PS: Dont forget Beqiri will miss this match because of the red card,its the last match.I wonder who will replace him,I hope not çipi,he is really bad.If I was Brigel I would put Suad Lici becuase he is one the most secure defenders in the Albanian Superliga

its goin to be Lici probably... there's nobody else to play as right defender...or maybe A Beqiri like he did vs Danemark

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Beqiri will make the match if we get that game with croatia

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
In that case there should definitely be a friendly so that Beqiri can play if the Croatia game doesn't pan out. I don't care if it's Sri Lanka or something :). Are you sure that the friendlies count?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
no I dont think so, only the qualifications count...we cant count on him for this match vs Ukraine :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
My line up is this :

-------------------Shtrakosha------------------------

-----Duro-------Cana---------Lici----------Aliaj-----------

---Murati---------Lala--------Skela------------Hasi------

----------------Tare------Vata------------------

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
id go with:

-----------------Strakosha--------------

-----Lici-----Cana------Hasi----Alijaj----

----Duro----------Lala----------Murati---

------------------Skela-----------------

-------------Tare-----Bogdani----------

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Some history and photos :
20-AUG-97 KYIV (Ukraine) Ukraine vs. Albania 1:0 (0:0) FIFA WC 1998 Prel. Comp. UEFA
29-MARS-97 GRANADA (Spain) Albania vs. Ukraine 0:1 (0:1) FIFA WC 1998 Prel. Comp. UEFA

(This time was when Albania was in crise becuase of the pyramide companies in 1997....)

Andrey Shevchenko and Rudi Vata(ex-NT-captain)

Kliton Bozgo and Vitali Kosovsky

Kliton Bozgo and Vitali Kosovsky

The match played in Kiev

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well who ever marks him is better keep his eyez on his balls lol cuz man hes dangerous. i think cana should mark him.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
We have good news its almost 100% sure that Bogdani will be playing against Ukraine.The man is a goalmachine he is ready to score goals!

T

·
0 Posts
Ill say the score will be 2 or 3 nothing for Ukraine. If Ukraine plays there bestm it could be 4-0. We beat turkey in there own feild, and as good as Albania is at home, there no where even near being as good as turkey. Slava Ukraini.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
True-Kozak said:
Ill say the score will be 2 or 3 nothing for Ukraine. If Ukraine plays there bestm it could be 4-0. We beat turkey in there own feild, and as good as Albania is at home, there no where even near being as good as turkey. Slava Ukraini.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. That was your opinion. Im not going to say o u are dumm and bla bla. I respect the you want ukraine to win.

In my opinion Albania will win 2-1.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts