Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wot Do Yall Think About The Under 21 Side, Theyr Doin Pretty Good, They Made It Threw To The Next Round But Sadly Last 4-o Away To Turkey Abd Theyr Playing Greece Next.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
If you look them individualy theyr good but they dont work as a team that much. Attackin duo Parid Xhihani - Hamdi Salihi are both doing well while also Boshnjaku and Muzaka are great player in midfield.
Also U21 has problems in defence.. they lost now Dallku and Osmani and they will be replaced from some nre guys that I actually dont know very well.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I Have Never Watched Theym Play But According To Their Results In Uefa.com They Have Been Doin Pretty Good. I Hope Salihi Gets A Call To First Team Cuz Hes A Goal Machine Xhihani Too.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Why isnt Allmir Ademi in the U21 team. Hes a forward for Shchaffheusen in the Swiss Superleague? Why wasnt Debatik Curri included? Those two players couldve made a huge difference.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
'shpresat', Tifozet Greke Djegin Flamurin Shqiptar
:wth: How was the game allowed to continue?? The Greek Football Federation needs to be punished!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Një tifoz shqiptar është sulmuar nga disa tifozë grekë jashtë stadiumit të Athinës ku luhej ndeshja Greqi-Shq përi, e vlefshme për eliminatoret e Kampionatit Europian 2006 për ekipet shpresa (U-21). Sipas disa dëshmitarëve, një shtetas shqiptar është rrethuar nga një grup tifozësh grekë, të cilët e kanë qëlluar me grushta dhe shqelma. Policia greke ka ndërhyrë menjëherë duke u dhënë fund këtyre sulmeve. Në vendin e ngjarjes, agjentët e policisë sekuestruan shumë fletushka të shkruara në gjuhën greke, që përmbanin kërcënime kundër tifozëve shqiptarë të mbërritur në Athinë për të ndjekur këtë ndeshje. Përpara fillimit të ndeshjes, rreth 3 000 tifozët grekë, të pranishëm në stadium, vërshëllyen gjatë ekzekutimit të himnit kombëtar shqiptar, ndërsa më pas, një grup tjetër tifozësh grekë i vuri zjarrin një flamuri shqiptar.

----------------------

Incidents before the game.. greek fans attackin some albanians around, police was there and some inspectors found some copys which were delivered to greeks fans and it mostly contained threats for albanian that arrived in greece.
You can imagine what happend with Alb Anthem...and in the end their burned the flag.

We will have what to say tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
If greeks think that this Burning, Racist and Hating towards Albanians is going to take them anywhere, No, you people are wrong. You can burn flags, you greeks can spread leaflets with racist words towards Albanians, but i don think that you are achieving anything. Mark my words this will come around, and when it does I will be here to say you called for it.

Tomorrow, It's goint to be tough for most of the Albanins that live in greece. Hope not.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Tifo AC said:
show me when we burned your flag :hangover:
Lets see the last 3 times Albaina has played Greece:
1) Flag was burned in Northern Epirus by Albanians
2) Flag was burned by albanians in OAKA
3) Flags were burned on the streets of Triana and all over Greece by Albanians
4) Greek supporters were attacked by Albanians in Albania (Supporter busses getting stoned on the way up, Projectiles thrown into fan stands)
5) The NT busses were stoned by Albanians as they were going up.
6) The NT players were being pelted by all sorts of crap by Albanians

And the list goes on...
For someone who claims to be informed you really seem to know allot :eekani: :howler:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Funny, iv been there 2 days before the match in Tirana and another 2 after the match iv never seen that happend

Where are the pics ? as u seem to be very well informed from your co-writers in forum.

Keep this forum clean plz, dont bother to come here and ruin this, you may continue in your forum.
Its up to you guys, but there will be other games rite :thmbup:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Why would I need websearch when I was there.

forget it...I dont wana continue this.

we dont achieve nothing

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Why would I need websearch when I was there.
Maybe becaus your full of it...
Dont judge others on things that have been done by your side as well.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
1 you ****ers killed an albanian !
2 you ****ers killed another one 1 week ago
3 you destroyed they cars and they property
4 you burned our flag

what worse can happend ? we\ll meet you in Turkey, I pray to GOD some greek fans will show up

:thmbdown:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts