Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need a thead for our friendly martches so I will start with upcoming match in Tetova where U21 Albania meets U21 Macedonia.
I think we may win since Albania will also have big support from the crowd, it is going to be veryyyyyyyyy intresting isnt it

ps. Few months ago Macedonia has lost in Albania 0:2

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Ill probably be there... its not that far from here

Hope that "ballistat" are makin plans for this match as this will be played in their stadium and theyr hosts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Man i think i'll maybe watch the game too:) if i'm lucky :nervous:

I will take the bus tommorow at 10 pm straight to Kosova!:) so maybe i will have some time over to watch our u-21

PS. Do you know if Skënderaj is far away from Tetovë?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Drenica said:
Man i think i'll maybe watch the game too:) if i'm lucky :nervous:

I will take the bus tommorow at 10 pm straight to Kosova!:) so maybe i will have some time over to watch our u-21

PS. Do you know if Skënderaj is far away from Tetovë?
nah... dont know actually from Skenderaj, but from Prishtina cant be more than 2 hours... so I guess for you it will take like 2 an a half hours to arrive.

dont miss it :cool:

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
WOW man it's only 2 hours from prishtina! then it must be even nearer for me bcz
Skënderaj is in the middle of Kosova so i think it will not take more then 2 hours for me :):):D daaamn im lucking forward!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
:smileani:

yeah but u first need to go to Prishtina and than take the road to Tetova, theres no other shortcut

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
HAHA thanks! well when u have lived in Diaspora for such a longe time, U don't know all the roads:D hopefully the will fix a shortcut in the future:)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Drenica said:
HAHA thanks! well when u have lived in Diaspora for such a longe time, U don't know all the roads:D hopefully the will fix a shortcut in the future:)
ohh so u havent been here for long time a ? so u havent seen the Adem Jashari statue in middle of Skenderaj.... man that will motivate u even more :strong:

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Well i was there this summer actually:D When i was in Prekaz and there it was a heavy difference between prekaz and skënderaj, it looked like Europe-Kosovo. But i didn't travel so much because i prefered playing soccer with my cousins:)

No i have only seen it on TV but i'm so lucking forward to see it! Have you been there?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Drenica said:
No i have only seen it on TV but i'm so lucking forward to see it! Have you been there?
Iv watched in TV also... didnt have opurtunity to go there yet... but ill surely go :strong:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
DelFini said:
Can somebody tell me if Dallku and Doqi are going to play in this match or any other kosovar ?

the trio may play: Dallku, Doqi and Curri
I mean they are invited for the game, and Dallku is surely a starter... im not sure for the other 2

·
Registered
12 Posts
oh I forgot what about Mushica golkeeper ? he was invited in a testing trainings , have u any info for him , is he going to be there ?

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I'm sure Ballistet will be there, unless someone tells them that they may create problems, because I have a feeling they would cheer for Albania and not Macedonia, and then all the bad press will start.

Either way, probably plisat of Prishtina and ballistet will work something together, they support each other in major matches, many Plisas have been seen in Tetova in major games. So Albania will have many fans either way I think.

·
Registered
691 Posts
In Tetova there are lots of students from Kosova it will not be problem for fans i am sure will be lots in stadium :D

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Benny said:
I'm sure Ballistet will be there, unless someone tells them that they may create problems, because I have a feeling they would cheer for Albania and not Macedonia, and then all the bad press will start.

Either way, probably plisat of Prishtina and ballistet will work something together, they support each other in major matches, many Plisas have been seen in Tetova in major games. So Albania will have many fans either way I think.

Ballistet came in Tirana as part of "dardans" to cheer Albania, im sure they wil organize somethin for this match, also "shvercerat" from Shkupi will be there

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Hans Peter Brigel showed the list of players that will go in Turkey for friendly match.
All these guys play in Albanian Superleague, and this will be a big test for them, as in the end at least 4 guys will be invited for match against Ukraine.

1. Ilion Lika (Dinamo)
2. Isli Hidi (Tirana)
3. Armend Dallku (Elbasani)
4. Tefik Osmani (Elbasani)
5. Henri Ndreka (Partizani)
6. Erion Xhafa (Dinamo)
7. Suad Lici (Vllaznia)
8. Elvis Sina (Tirana)
9. Geri Çipi (Tirana)
10. Devi Muka (Tirana)
11. Ervin Bulku (Tirana)
12. Ardit Beqiri (Tirana)