Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember I posted a thread a while back asking about football matches I could see in and around Benidorm.

I'm going to be in Benidorm from 2nd April (very early in the morning) until the 9th April and would like to see a match with some friends. I wanted to watch Benidorm - Levante 'B' as it would be the closest and easiest to attend. However, my friend wants to watch Albacete - Real Madrid.

I have been told that you can buy tickets for the game on the day but as they are playing Real Madrid this might be impossible. Does anyone know or think this game will sell out before the day?

I don't want to travel to Albacete and end up not being able to get tickets.

Thanks for your help.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
wigdean said:
Some of you may remember I posted a thread a while back asking about football matches I could see in and around Benidorm.

I'm going to be in Benidorm from 2nd April (very early in the morning) until the 9th April and would like to see a match with some friends. I wanted to watch Benidorm - Levante 'B' as it would be the closest and easiest to attend. However, my friend wants to watch Albacete - Real Madrid.

I have been told that you can buy tickets for the game on the day but as they are playing Real Madrid this might be impossible. Does anyone know or think this game will sell out before the day?

I don't want to travel to Albacete and end up not being able to get tickets.

Thanks for your help.
I'll reply later.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
wigdean said:
Check this out:
http://www.albacete-bp.es/varios/ventaentradas.asp

You can request the tickets that you want in that link. You would pay it by a bank transfer and you can take them in the stadium from 2 hours before the match in the selling point called "Venta Anticipada" (Advanced ticket selling).

You have to choose the zone, adult/kid (U-16), amount of tickets that you want. Then you have to fill:
-name
-last name
-phone number
-observations

You can contact them in this e-mail:
[email protected]

I think that they won't sell out, but I can't tell you for sure. Try these links and good luck.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help. I'll check out the link now and see what I can do.

If they do run out I'll get my way and watch Benidorm. :cool:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Wigdean, if you read this, reply and tell us how you got on man!

I'm interested to know if you went to see the football in Benidorm, or did you get to the Albacete/Madrid game ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts