Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alaves have become the latest side to be linked with a move for Jordi Cruyff, after he was released by Manchester United this summer.

Cruyff has been linked with West Ham, Aston Villa and Southampton since parting company with United, but a move back to Spain, where he enjoyed success at Barcelona before moving to England, may well now tempt him.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Its a good move for him and the club. A little of topic i would just like to say Alaves are going to suck bigtime this year....

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I must say this could be a great transfer. I am one of those who think Jordi is an excellent player, only rated very low, because he gets compared to th great Johan. I have seen him play 3 or 4 times in Celta and ManU and I must say, I was really impressed. Of course he's not Johan, but still a great player. Can't anyone see that!? If Alaves snatch him up, I will really respect them big time, because they look like a real smart and dandy club. They will probably suck, but what do you expect this time? The championship!?:D I mean everyone knows that's going to Madrid (not Rayo:D)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts