Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flo said:
This thread should be closed due to its stupidity. Adriano is miles above Smith. :stuckup:
Of course we all know that. Hence the laughter :pp

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
c'mon khimik,, that thread is sooo not-u :D

ADRIANO ofcourse,, lock it khimik :D

it's like comparing legrotagglie or cygan to nesta ffs :tongue:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
I bet most of you haven't even seen the team you support live let alone live in the same area, so you can't tell me Smith isnt better when you havent seen him live, on TV they dont show the off the ball runs Smith does :)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KyleLeonard said:
I bet most of you haven't even seen the team you support live let alone live in the same area, so you can't tell me Smith isnt better when you havent seen him live, on TV they dont show the off the ball runs Smith does :)
Off the ball Cygan is world class :dielaugh:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Smith is way better.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zainali said:
Smith is way better.
Keep in mind this is the Adriano that plays for Inter, and not the Adriano that plays for Guarani (at least he did on CM :pp). Smith is average.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KyleLeonard said:
Average? If you think this it makes Reyes average aswell
Reyes has been very average for a few months now. The difference is we all know Reyes has so much talent and ability he'll get over it. Smith on the other hand, is an average player with no technical ability at all.

Better than Adriano, oh that's hilarious :howler:

·
Registered
869 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
pls, tell me your joking! :hopefull:
so carl lewis is supposed to be better footballer than adriano for his off the ball runs? :D :howler: :eekani: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

i've got a season ticket for Milan's End and i can tell you that the crossbar Adriano hit from 40 meters 2 months ago is still vibrating now :eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

although a bloody Inter-triste, Adriano is a great great champion from a sportive point of view

1 - 20 of 182 Posts