Xtratime Community banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
A lot of people are moaning about this and I normally hate Pardew, but to be honest I like the fact he has a lot of passion about what he does. Yeah he probably took it too far, but all these morally correct idiots like Shearer and Souness have never done anything wrong in their careers surely. Such stand up people.

People should get off their high horse, he done wrong, yeah let the newspapers talk all the crap as they will for the next 2 days then it will die down there after anyway.
Agreed.

Hanson and Savage (total hypocrit and scumbag as a player) on Match Of the Day saying that Pardews a disgrace because kids would have been watching, yet they continued to repeat the incident over and over again before 8am repeatedly.:rolleyes:

To be honest it's a joke for the BBC to call anyone a disgrace, at least Pardew didn't rape any kids like so many of their employees eh.

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
3 match ban from the stadium lol. 4 from the dug-out.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Joe Kinnear is the only choice tbh

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Finally managed to see after 6 months that playing 1 up front clearly didn`t work at all.

4-3-3 and back to winning ways but we all know it can`t last forever. Fair dues to AP....might be retake the "Pardiola" nickname in due course.

·
Registered
59,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
can`t blame him, it is a step down but at least he wont have his hands tied behind his back and best players being sold every transfer window. I heard Palace are offering double the salary is on now (which says alot about how much Ashley is paying)

Let`s see which clown Ashley gets in next? Talk of De Boer but Newcastle fans aren`t seriously believing that....it`s more likely to be a footballing dinosaur in the Kinnear esque mould like a Venables, someone who Ashley knows (he knows next to nothing about football) or a cheap option (Coloccini?? seriously wtf??) . Would be extremely surprised if it`s anyone half competent.

Anyone with any inkling of ambition will not come here (target is mid table mediocrity and absolutely no Europe)

On a side note...someone paying us 2m+ compensation for AP? Who would have thought? :howler:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I actually started to like Pardew recently, but I think that he's not a manager that is going to get us stable results, so I'm glad that he's leaving

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
Christophe Galtier linked to Newcastle according to french media...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I`m sure Mike was delighted with cooperating....2m+ profit

Crystal Palace Football Club is pleased to announce the appointment of Alan Pardew as the club's new manager after signing a three and a half year contract.

Chairman Steve Parish welcomes the former Palace midfielder back to Selhurst Park. "We wanted a manager with a great track record and proven experience in the Barclays Premier League. In Alan we have both these things as well as a man who has great affection for this club and shares my determination to take us to the next level."

Commenting on his new role, Pardew said, "I am absolutely delighted to be the new manager of Crystal Palace. Everyone knows my history here, what's important now is to move the club to the next level. I believe with the backing of Steve and the board I can help achieve that and create some new exciting history for the club.

Crystal Palace would like to put on record their thanks to Newcastle United Football Club, in particular Mike Ashley, for their co-operation throughout the negotiations.

During his playing career at Crystal Palace, Alan played 128 times, seeing promotion in 1989 and reaching the FA Cup Final in 1990.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/pardew-named-as-manager-2179130.aspx#ByyYeDKBJECUKb3s.99

61 - 78 of 78 Posts