Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard about this guy recently in connection with a possible move to Real Madrid. So far all I know is he used to play in the second division and this season has been CSKA's best player. Is he really going to be world class? Arshavin class?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I hope he will be Dzagoev class. You see, the player such good that youngsters will be touted as "next Dzagoev".

PS. Maybe move this to CSKA subforum?

·
Registered
66,254 Posts
Ah but you're a CSKA fan. It'd be nice to get some neutral opinions, from fans of other clubs.

He's very talented, but raw as well. Still doesn't have that consistency but he's shown quite a few moments of brilliance.

As far as strengths go, he has great technique and close control, quality vision as well as set pieces, and an eye for goal. As far as weaknesses go I have to say that he doesn't have much strength on the ball ( this can improve), and he hesitates too often with the ball which is a big problem for a support striker/attacking mid.

He's definitely AA's successor as of right now and our most promising playmaker under 21 years of age. But for sure he's not ready for a club like Real, and considering your team at the moment he'd get virtually no quality playing time.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Cska lost vagner,zhirkov and likely krasic next january.

Dzagoev will be cska best player in next years,he will stay at least till 2012.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's very talented, but raw as well. Still doesn't have that consistency but he's shown quite a few moments of brilliance.

As far as strengths go, he has great technique and close control, quality vision as well as set pieces, and an eye for goal. As far as weaknesses go I have to say that he doesn't have much strength on the ball ( this can improve), and he hesitates too often with the ball which is a big problem for a support striker/attacking mid.

He's definitely AA's successor as of right now and our most promising playmaker under 21 years of age. But for sure he's not ready for a club like Real, and considering your team at the moment he'd get virtually no quality playing time.
Interesting summary. :thumbsup:

Maybe we buy him and loan him out? Or get him in a couple of seasons..

Thing is Arshavin came into global prominence at the ripe old age of 27 and I thought if this guy is getting attention at this young age he must have some potential. But then, that might be down to the fact that Arshavin has piqued the world's interest in Russian talent..

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Dzagoev is inconsistant. Not ready for teams like Real at all, I dont see a point in buying him. It would also be stupid for Dzagoev to move, he needs to develope a lot still. But he is great at scoring goals imo. and very good 1on1.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Perez will not buy someone who is not international star already to the first team and Dzagoev will not go to play in Castille.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Definitely, there's no need for Dzagoev to leave CSKA either for that matter. The guy is still raw and has a lot to learn so I'd rather let him do so before he leaves for a bigger club. There's no chance at all that he'd be playing for Castilla.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts