Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pacino inks for ``Gigli'' cameo
By David Bloom

- Al Pacino has signed to reunite with his ``Scent of a Woman'' director Martin Brest for a cameo role in ``Gigli,'' a caper picture now shooting in Los Angeles.

The movie, set for a 2003 release via Columbia, stars Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. The story follows a bungling hit man who kidnaps the mentally challenged brother of the attorney general to stop the prosecution of a mob boss.

Pacino is currently shooting the Roger Donaldson spy thriller ``The Farm'' and his ``Gigli'' gig is conditional on the actor's finding time in his schedule.

Brest directed Pacino to an Oscar in 1992's ``Scent of a Woman,'' and Pacino will do the ``Gigli'' cameo in part as a favor for Brest.

:cool:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Serpico....The Godfather....Carlito's Way....Scent of a woman...The guy is a MASTER ... :cool:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Oldsocfan said:
I love Al Pacino. He's one of the top five greats among today's actors, in my opinion.
and who else the others?
:)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I'm a fan of Al Pacino as well. But i dislike Ben Afleck and J Lo. ahh..i wish he will reunite with De Niro and making a new similar movie like "HEAT". I really like that movie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts