·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me there are only two reliastic option. They are:

King Khojali

:tongue:

Or young Mabrouk Zaid ;)

Al Daeya was Horrendous in the WC. He was at fault for the 1st and 3rd irish goals. He was at fault for Eto's goal by not making himself big. He was at fault for 4 german goals. Thats a lot.

I would prefer Zaid on the basis he tend to be calm and composed and also is not afraid of coming for crosses. Khojali is a great shot stoper and with technique in situation where he is faced by a striker one on one

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
It would have been nice to see Mohammed break the caps record, and its sad to see him go out on a low. Defintly the worst ive seen of the great golie (the best in our history) was in this WC :depress:

Khojali is defintly the best in Saudi now. He is alot better then Mabrook, and all the others for that matter. The one thing i can't stand about him is his time wasting antics :yuck:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
I agree with VL here.. Khojali is excellent if not for his theatrics.. for a big keeper.. he turns into a cry baby as soon as he's touched.. !! :yuck:

I don't think Mabrook Zayid is that far behind.. but he's got a lot of time to gain more experience..

As for Al Doayea.. well.. I do blame him for the 1st and 3rd Irish goals.. and the Cameroon goal.. as for the Germany game.. well the only goal that you could actually blame him for was the Bierhoff goal.. the other goals were pure defensive mistakes..!!

I guess we'll miss those monkey jumps of his and hanging onto the bar :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think that Mabrouk Zaid is the best, i saw many matches for him with his team , he is very good...he really seems like Eker Cassias:D...he has a good moves....
but iam wondering why Al Daeya retired, he is good until now...he is not that old man...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts