Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ajax verzoekt Braziliaanse bond om vervroegde terugkeer Maxwell

Mocht Brazilie U23 vanavond verliezen in de Olympsche kwalificatiereeks dan is het al uitgeschakeld ondanks dat het nog een duel te spelen heeft. Ajax heeft de Braziliaanse voetbalbond inmiddels een verzoek gedaan of het Maxwell dan direct af wil staan om terug te laten keren naar Amsterdam. Of de Braziliaanse bond daarmee instemt is nog niet bekend.

as if maxwell is going to be a winning formula :rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i meant, the formula to stop playing crap football. but then again, with maxwell they played crap too, so :rolleyes: :howler:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Abominus said:
sorry, i meant, the formula to stop playing crap football. but then again, with maxwell they played crap too, so :rolleyes: :howler:
Haha, what a joke. I'm pissing my freakin' pants.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
He just slags them all off in his own way :eek: but I'm curious too!

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
Frederik said:
@ Abominus

Do you have relations to any Dutch clubs?

Just being curious. :)
THE MOMENT YOU"VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!:howler: since he won't answer for you, I will!!!

Abominus said:
We were lucky, yes. But still we played well enough to have a chance of scoring a point and we did it . And tell me any football team who comes to Rotterdam to win! (Oh yes, Ajax )

what's this supposed to mean? of all dutch teams, i support ajax, you thought i liked feyenoord hahahaha :howler:
feyenoord is very crap this year, just like sparta prague and teplice :)

if we can play 1-1 and be better than you with a very poor line-up, expect us to seriously waste you when we play our PERFECT line-up :)
from http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1791994&highlight=ajax#post1791994

Abominus is an Ajacied :dielaugh: and a special kind of breed of Ajacied, one who has the balls to admit that Trabelsi and Zlatan are crap :proud: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
From which forum is that? I know that Ajax are known to be critical on their own team, but this... :D

Edit: question already answered.

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
The euro 2004 forum :D

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Bwahaha another shameful moment for Blackwargreymon. :howler:

btw, Blackwargreymon had Ajax as his fav teams so it is not really a surprise.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, i'm really ashamed that in the heat of the moment i pretended to be supporter of such a pathetic club as ajax.

am i juve fan? iv'e made 2 posts in that forum i think :eek: and don't u remember that iv'e had milan, arsenal, real madrid as my fav team too?, u know, when i was scatter, starfish, redwar etc :howler:

better do a better background check on me wally, since that's your day job :eek: :howler:

·
Registered
59,022 Posts
It was a piss take ;) which Ajacied in their right thinking mind would post like you ?! :howler:

No one takes your word seriously anyway and you just underlined it, transformer boy :)

Love your job descriptions btw :howler: :D Prince O, the 9 to 5 factory worker and me, the background checker of a person who tries to make a mockery of Dutch football but fails in that every time he tries :howler: :howler:
what job do you think is suited to Chivu btw?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
it takes one to know one as they say.

u dont have to take me seriously, nobody takes criticasters seriously usually. iv'e said that song isn't worthy of being a prof player, and that was once again justified last night when he tried to outplay a nec player from a standing position :howler: failed(as usual) and nec launched a quick counter. luckily the ref gave your hopeless side a break by blowing for full-time. be stubborn and deny it, or look it over again and just face the facts that your team is 90% full of amateurs :eek:

No insults please - Wally

EDIT: That was uncalled for Wally, let's just leave at that.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Abominus said:
it takes one to know one as they say.i'm an idiot and a nutter and everything.

u dont have to take me seriously, nobody takes criticasters seriously usually.
No man. Noone takes you serious here. I mean, just look at yourself. We are all normal people, you are not. You think you are a wise guy, critisizing every player around. I mean, for **** sake, you are the only person around who even thinks Maxwell and Trabelsi are crap. Who do you think is NOT crap actually? When someone opposed you in a debate you don't respond. You only respond when it is positive for you. Well, I don't respect a debater who can only critisize but who can't defend his opinion. You have several identities. You say you support Ajax, Juve, Arsenal etc. while in fact you don't support a team. You just come to this site to beef with people. Who is the pathetic figure here? Not me, not Wally, not Chivu, not Kluivert and not anyone else. Perhaps I should consider trying the ignore function or something :rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is someone having a bad day around here?
if u ignore me, it means you can't comeback with any decent tegen-argumenten. i said melchiot was better than trabelsi, i didn't say he was crap, and i said ajax play crap with or without maxwell, but i didn't say that he was crap. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Abominus said:
is someone having a bad day around here?
if u ignore me, it means you can't comeback with any decent tegen-argumenten. i said melchiot was better than trabelsi, i didn't say he was crap, and i said ajax play crap with or without maxwell, but i didn't say that he was crap. :rolleyes:
Saying that Melchiot is better than Trabelsi is either an insult to Trabelsi or a remark by a blind man. I assume you are not a blind man, so you must be insulting Trabelsi. Trabelsi is arguably the second best right back in the world after Thuram, while Melchiot is just a good right back. No reason to compare them, but of course you and your anti-Ajax-bias have a different opinion. Same about Maxwell, you always play down the performances by Maxwell. You were Marrick as well right? Well, I recall a discussion I had with a certain Marrick on Maxwell in which you played down all his performances. Same goes for Heitinga. Everyone can see he is a defender of great potential but for you he is just overrated and us Ajax fans only talk positive about him because we are biased. Tell me, who is the biased one here?:rollani:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts