Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last game out of the line of five that should be won and probably will be before the big games against PSV and Inter. Games that will demand the most of our group and perhaps will cause a setback again. Don't want to look that much ahead though.

Blind's old team will visit us and looking at the past they have never caused a problem here in Amsterdam. With KJ in good shape I can't see it happening this time either.

For tomorrow we can welcome back Pienaar back in the line-up if you look at the reports. A nice surprise, since Sarpong simply aint first team material just yet. Matchwinner Timisela will probably make room again for Trab. Who is back from suspension, but left the training early yesterday with a small injury. For the rest it should be the same 10.

The line-up

Stekelenburg - Trabelsi, Maduro, Vermaelen, Emanuelson - Pienaar, Boukhari, Lindenbergh - Rosales, KJ, Rosenberg

The score

Ajax - Sparta 4-1

KJ 2x
Rosenberg
Maduro

Oost

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
2-0 for us after 20 minutes already and motherfúcking Sopcast breaking down on me again :frustrat:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
9 M well spend on someone. KJ can even score from freekicks. If only we had from the start of the season, who knows what we could have done then. Still, this was the last of the canonfeed for a while, next three games will show us where we really stand.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
The first 17 matchrounds should be cancelled. Hm, it was only Sparta, neverthesless I had no expected a such high win. Hell, what has Danny done with the boys in the past months?! I had already sacked him... hehe. But okay, he can stay a while longer now. :D
I more and more love KJ, that guy is just greeeeeaaaaat!!! Hopefully he can blow away Inter now. :pp

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Huntelaar is great... he really makes the difference.
He can score from freekicks, from headers... while sliding on the ground.

I'd say... San Marco, take him with you to Germany!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
EUROWATCH: AJAX HIT SPARTA FOR SIX
Sunday, 05 March 2006 23:10:40
MILAN - Inter's Champions League opponents Ajax thrashed Sparta Rotterdam in round twenty-seven of the Dutch Eredivisie on Sunday. Huntelaar grabbed a hat-trick for the Lancers, with Boukhari scoring twice and Vermaelen adding the other.

inter.it

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Red Bed said:
And Stam is coming in the summer, next season maybe Ajax can regain their title? :D
Of course we will. And for this season, we might clinch a ChL spot still, preferably at the expense of Feyenoord. :excited:

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
yes you might, but first this to look forward to :drool:

KrLe said:
Alright Prince, how about these conditions?

- It's an avatar bet
- The winner gets to choose the avatar
- It lasts 2 weeks (since the WC is coming after that and I plan on having a couple more bets :D )

Deal? If so, good luck! ;)
Prince-O said:
Sure, deal is on. :cool:

For the record: I say Ajax is going to end above Feyenoord after the regular 34 games, and you say this will not happen. Good luck to you too. ;)
:howler:

:cool:

http://www.xtratime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3457001

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
So? Did I try to sneak out of the avatar bet then? Nothing wrong with my memory my friend...

·
Registered
59,052 Posts
no worries, just reminding us all what we could be expecting in 2 or 3 weeks time :angel:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Wally said:
no worries, just reminding us all what we could be expecting in 2 or 3 weeks time :angel:
Cool. Anyway, if we beat your sorry asses in the play-offs I will wear any avatar with an ear-to-ear smile. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts