Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ajax signed the 21 years old Romanian goalkeeper from Rapid Bucharest for 3,5 mil. $. The transfer will proceed right away and the Romania keeper will have a 500.000 yearly salary.
Lobont is also a Romanian international, playing for Romania in aprox. 10 games.

G

·
Why did Ajax sign Lobont? They already have 3 keepers, Serge Van Den Ban no.3, Joe Didluica no.2, and no.1 keeper Fred Grim.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
grim is like 38 yrs? and joe didiluca is australian i think, and it stil too inexperienced to take over from grim...so lobont would be a good no.1 keeper for ajax

G

·
Hey that's funny, I never heard of no. 2 and 3 ;-) Maybe that's because I thought Menzo was still with Ajax...

G

·
Do you watch Dutch soccer Loose Moose?, Grim is actually in excellent form. Sure he's by not as good as Van Der Sar, but Grim is making valuable saves in the Ajax goal week in week out.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
grim might be playing well, but you cant deny that he's quite old to be playing soccer, and maybe by next season, he'll be retiring, so ajax is probably looking to the future

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts