Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eventhough it's just a small game I refuse to have this thread started by the posting bot, so hence that deletion. Especially since the bot is an internisti too.

Still the bot probably ended up with more text than me in the end, cause this is hardly a game that deserves much talk, unless something wikked happens in the end. I mean us winning by more than 2 goals against this tough nut. They have nothing to lose and havent won anything yet this season so the ideal situation to come to the ArenA. One of the reasons Blind can use if we would some points on the day.

Today we should be able to do without Grygera. I think Trabelsi will play for him, eventhough young Timisela was added to the squad to cover that position too. Trab should get some rhythm for wednesday and Klaas some goals to get him top of the topscorerslist.

The line-up

Stekelenburg - Trabelsi, Heitinga, Vermaelen, Emanuelson - Maduro, Sarpong, Lindenbergh - Rosales, KJ, Rosenberg

The score

Ajax - RBC 3-0

KJ 2x
Rosenberg

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
EUROWATCH: AJAX HIT RBC FOR SIX
Sunday, 19 February 2006 16:28:54
AMSTERDAM - Ajax crushed Dutch Eredivisie cellar dwellers RBC Roosendaal 6-0 in their last competitive match before Wednesday's Champions League round of 16 first leg clash with Inter (20:45, Amsterdam ArenA). Goals from Huntelaar and Rosenberg gave the Lancers a comfortable cushion before the break, then Huntelaar added a hat-trick in a second-half scoring spree before Rosenberg completed the rout with his second.

AJAX 6-0 RBC ROOSENDAAL (HT: 2-0)

Scorers: Huntelaar 3, 70, 77, 82, Rosenberg 28, 86

inter.it

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
delpi_vanni_10 said:
Yeah, after that 3-0 I thought: if they quit now then I at least have the prediction completely right, but since I could deserve any extra points in the PL or money with it don't mind that the boys decided to double it. Ah poor game once again, but a 6-0 score has been a while back since we last saw that. 4 good striker goals by KJ. Ok, the defense of Inter will be a little better than Molenaar and FR, but for his confidence it's good. He's almost 1 on 1 again for us too. Only shame is that Galasek got injured again, which probably means a return of Juanfran in the line-up again, since Sarpong won't start against Inter. The Spaniard had a pretty lousy appearance as a sub, gifting a goal almost to RBC.Against any decent opponent that would have been a goal.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
chivu said:
Eventhough it's just a small game I refuse to have this thread started by the posting bot, so hence that deletion. Especially since the bot is an internisti too.
:howler:

damn it, both Sillah and even Vos could have made it 2-1. :D cool to see too that Vos lasts longer than Mols does nowadays even though he's a few years older I think. Testimony to the great man's fitness :proud:

but all in all, a good confidence booster for your strikers.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Kluivert said:
6-0 :D

Bring on Inter :lala:
pfff....wtf is Inter? :D
That was finally again a game that convinced me. Not like so many crappy performances this season. KJ seems to be a fantastic buy! :)
Btw: who are you, GO SWEDEN?

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
We played very poorly at times, but a big win nevertheless. But if we play like this against Inter we'll loose, simple as that.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Mulder was right. I've always thought the same. Ajax must play on the attack against the Italians. If Ajax tries to play their game, we'll get beaten at it. We must shock them with pressure and attacking football from the first minute.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Prince-O said:
Mulder was right. I've always thought the same. Ajax must play on the attack against the Italians. If Ajax tries to play their game, we'll get beaten at it. We must shock them with pressure and attacking football from the first minute.
Agree, and if we play like that and still loose we can still we've been true to our style in stead of whoring off in some stupid ass defensive style :yuck:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
thank you Ajax :proud: I love a good RBC ripping apart :proud: basterds turned me down after I had a one week trial with them a couple of years ago :stuckup: I was "to light" for them...pfff who's light now :finger: new record holders of the biggest losers of the competition :finger:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts