Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The match will be played next sunday, but i opened a topic right now.

THE match of the season.

What do you think of it?

If ajax wins this match, they have a good chance to win the competition. If psv wins, everything is open again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Squad:

----------------Stekelenburg------------
---De Jong---Heitinga--Escude--O'Brien--
--------Galasek-------------Maxwell-----
----------------Van der Vaart-----------
De Ridder--------Anastasiou-------Sikora

Result:

3-1 :D

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
scout said:
Squad:

Result:

Sonck? Mitea??? :confused:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Raven said:
Sonck? Mitea??? :confused:
Sonck probably won't be fit Sunday I think, so Anastasiou will start upfront for his debut. Mitea actually hardly plays as a starter when everybody is fit. Not a bad choice imo, since Victor has been doing well since the winter break and it is obvious that Mitea is a bit too light for a place in the starting line-up. He is definitely a good player for the future, but you can't rely on youngsters the whole season.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
the game will be rarely boardcast free on tv in sunday night 7:30pm.
it is time for dinner anyway. :cool:

hoping for a great game. :devil: ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scout said:
Squad:

Result:

question offtopic: scout are you the same guy as the scout on ajaxforum?

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Kluivert said:
There was an article about De Ridder in de Telegraaf and they quoted Scout from something he said on ajax.netwerk.to in the thread about De Ridder :)
why do they use quotes of him in de Telegraaf? Scout, you´re THE Expert? ;)
Could you link the article btw please?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Kluivert said:
There was an article about De Ridder in de Telegraaf and they quoted Scout from something he said on ajax.netwerk.to in the thread about De Ridder :)
Now I think about it, I've read it as well! :cool:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
So was it anything special? I thought that our scout here was called ajax4ever on Ajaxnetwerk.

I remember that I was in Het Parool once too with a quote from Ajax.netwerk, only that was in the black days of Wouters after his second last game against Fortuna, where we lost 2-0. :depress:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
chivu said:
So was it anything special? I thought that our scout here was called ajax4ever on Ajaxnetwerk.

I remember that I was in Het Parool once too with a quote from Ajax.netwerk, only that was in the black days of Wouters after his second last game against Fortuna, where we lost 2-0. :depress:
I believe it was nothing special. Just some nice words on Daniel de Ridder.

What did you say there Chivu? I bet it was something like this:

Wouters Rot Op!!! :fero:
:D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
How much would they have wished another preperation in Eindhoven after yesterday's little war between the RvC and Hiddink and Van Raaij. There is even some speculation that Hiddink wouldn't make it till tomorrow and that perhaps even Stevens would be on the bench, but my guess is that they will at least try to delay their decision until monday, when the most important match remaining this season for both has been played. So you should see Hiddink on the bench tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll hear the PSV complain about it after the game, then we know that the result has been in our favour. Would they even dare to blame the Amsterdammers and the media for it? ;)

To the game now. Problems at other clubs are always nice to see, but it's those 90 minutes that will count. PSV not only suffered from the Hiddink affair they also lost at home for the Cup against NAC this week. With Boukhari making a bit up for his goal earlier this season against us for the league. Their display on the day was hardly convincing and probably brought some more hope with the sceptical fans of us. I mean: that losing streak in the ArenA against them still isn't broken. No matter what the leagueform of both was.

Waterreus has been in average form this season, but Van Dijk ain't better. In the defense they will miss Ooijer, Faber and Bogelund and after Hofland's poor game against NAC he might be dropped in favour of Addo. Don't what he has happened to Rommedahl as of late, but 'Bang, bang' Lucius has been his replacement for quite a while now. Rest of the midfield should be like the normal days and with Vennegoor and Kezman upfront. With the first there of course trying to knock Maarten out like he tried with Bogdan in Eindhoven. :rolleyes:

Against those 11 we could bring in at least one new name with Anastasiou. More than likely that he will make his debut straight away from the start. I prefer him instead of Raf upfront, who's available again. Only looking his form I rather see him start on the bench. With the rest of the 11 the same as against ADO. Eventhough that for sure won't be the 11 which Koeman will start with. Trouble areas could be De Jong vs Robben. Nigel saw more of Arjen's heels last season rather that stopping him. Also the two strikers vs our central defense. Eventhough I both don't rate them that high, both Vennegoor and Kezman always seem to do well against us. :groan: On the other hand though De Ridder could have a nice day against Lee.

I've better hopes than at the beginning of the week and like you're used of me the prediction is as always positive. We have done it in the Cup and in the Supercup, so now now now now. Come on Ajax!!!

The line-up

Stekelenburg

De Jong - Heitinga - Escudé - O'Brien

Galasek - Sneijder - Maxwell

De Ridder - Anastasiou - Sikora

The score

Ajax - PSV 3-1

Sneijder
Sikora
Van der Vaart

Kezman

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Prince-O said:
I believe it was nothing special. Just some nice words on Daniel de Ridder.

What did you say there Chivu? I bet it was something like this:

Wouters rot op!

:D
I don't think I mentioned Wouters in my quote, but I know for sure that was an aggresive and negative quote. ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
chivu said:
To the game now. Problems at other clubs are always nice to see, but it's those 90 minutes that will count. PSV not only suffered from the Hiddink affair they also lost at home for the Cup against NAC this week. With Boukhari making a bit up for his goal earlier this season against us for the league. Their display on the day was hardly convincing and probably brought some more hope with the sceptical fans of us. I mean: that losing streak in the ArenA against them still isn't broken. No matter what the leagueform of both was.

Waterreus has been in average form this season, but Van Dijk ain't better. In the defense they will miss Ooijer, Faber and Bogelund and after Hofland's poor game against NAC he might be dropped in favour of Addo. Don't what he has happened to Rommedahl as of late, but 'Bang, bang' Lucius has been his replacement for quite a while now. Rest of the midfield should be like the normal days and with Vennegoor and Kezman upfront. With the first there of course trying to knock Maarten out like he tried with Bogdan in Eindhoven. :rolleyes:

Against those 11 we could bring in at least one new name with Anastasiou. More than likely that he will make his debut straight away from the start. I prefer him instead of Raf upfront, who's available again. Only looking his form I rather see him start on the bench. With the rest of the 11 the same as against ADO. Eventhough that for sure won't be the 11 which Koeman will start with. Trouble areas could be De Jong vs Robben. Nigel saw more of Arjen's heels last season rather that stopping him. Also the two strikers vs our central defense. Eventhough I both don't rate them that high, both Vennegoor and Kezman always seem to do well against us. :groan: On the other hand though De Ridder could have a nice day against Lee.

I've better hopes than at the beginning of the week and like you're used of me the prediction is as always positive. We have done it in the Cup and in the Supercup, so now now now now. Come on Ajax!!! [/i]
Nice preview, chivu. On the spot, really. :)

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
You forgot to mention the most important player Chivu :irritate: Roelof Luinge :D :tongue:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts