Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona dont have appreciate for nothing, how thay can question a player like Jari.
Litmanen have to come to Amsterdam and make things fun again!!!!

FORZA JARI LITMANEN!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I understood that Litmanen wanted a change after spending so many seasons with Ajax. But I always thought that even though he is a world-class player, I didn't really think he'd make a very big impact at Barca. VG had laready bought so many ex-Ajax players, with Litmanen it could lead into a disaster. I didn't really, but Litmanen has probably not had such a bad season with Ajax as with Barca. It must also have been hard to accept for him sometimes, that he certainly isn't a regular with Barca, compared to Ajax where he was always a certain first-choice in his last few seasons.
Of course Litmanen would be a huge boost if he returned to Amsterdam this Summer, but I think that's unlikely, unless he is sold by VG or who ever is going to be the new coach, but I think that's unlikely too.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Why would that be unlikely?
Barça already has Rivaldo, Luis Enrique, Ronald de Boer, Cocu and Gabri who are preferred over Litmanen.....
Litmanen will probably be sold, and Ajax would die to have him back...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After one season?, your'e living in hope rather then expectation.

What's wrong with Knopper?, he's probably been Ajax's best player of the season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts