Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Niedzielan of Nietzoveelvan, that's the question. The 1 million Pole and his 10 new friends come to visit us tomorrow hopefully in order to keep their record straight in Amsterdam. None of their previous visits resulted in a win for them and despite us not being in the greatest form yet, I don't expect us to falter for them either this time.

As already been discussed in the media, certainly in the local Nijmeegse, but they have signed a striker from which they expect much. The mystery defender hasn't arrived yet though, so it's Ebbinge all the way. :cool: Even for Sonck in this form that shouldn't be such a problem. ;) I'm not so sure about Hersi. He got injured during the break, but I thought that it was 50/50 if the fellow Almeerder could make it. If he plays like last season I don't mind though if he;s healthy enough since he got a red card back then at the final stages of the game to end the 6-0 misery prematurely. For the rest NEC is still an unspectacular squad, with a good goalie and perhaps now also a striker, but that's about it. Certainly with Hersi out.

We had our injury problems already and those problems have become even bigger on wednesday, with both Grygera and hero Soetaers forced to leave with small pains. The injury of Sweetass could mean the debut in the ArenA for De Ridder, not as sub, but already as a starter. :strong: Grygera will be replaced by De Jong, but that isn't that special anymore. ;) Not sure about De Mul's fitness. I saw him today at De Toekomst watching his old mates. He didn't walk difficult or anything like, but playing ball is always a bit tougher than just a normal stroll. I wish he was fit too though, cause it would be cool to see him make his debut too. For the rest the same nine who started against Roda JC I think.

The line-up

Steek - De Jong, Heitinga, Sqd, JoB - Galasek, Raf, Sneijder - De Ridder, Sonck, Sikora

The score

Ajax - NEC 3-0

Raf
Sneijder
De Ridder

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Whats happened to Lobont and Mitea? :confused:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
chivu said:
Lobont is injured and Mitea is on the bench.
How bad is LObonts injury? Hasn't Nicky been playing well?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I know is that Bogdan was only supposed to be out for this week. So we'll see next week.

Nicky looked still a bit too light at the end of 2003 to play the full 90, so that's why he's on the bench at the moment.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
What is Koeman favourite formation? Is it 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?

When I looked at the formation presented by Chivu above, it looked like the 4-3-3 formation. One "real" striker surrounded by two wingers. It seems that Sikora will play as the left winger, while De Ridder will be the right winger. Is it correct?

Actually, I like this kind of formation.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yes it's 4-3-3. the hopeless sikora on the left and de ridder on the right.

another wanprestatie from ajax at home to nec. if you didn't see it, i envy u, i wish i hadn't seen such an average team mess about for 90 minutes.
i hope de schaal will once more go to psv :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still no need to deny the poor peformance yet again. Only lightpoint was De Ridder and the fact that De Mul could make his debut too and that Babel was on the bench. If a bit more injuries occur they mascottes who walk with Ajax on the field will almost be older than the actual players from us. ;)

Thnx those injuries we not only had a very young squad, but also one with the most Dutchies for quite a long time now. Steek, De Jong, Heit, Sneijder, Raf, Sikora and Daniel makes 7. Only they showed that doesn't mean straight away that the football is a lot better too. Especially Sneijder and Raf were poor once again. Raf could make the excuse that he suffered from the flu, although you won't buy that excuses from him that easily anymore. Once more you woub be tempted to say: Dump the girl!!! Be a happy single again. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
ok smart guy wannabe, i don't sound like a sissy such as bazman, and you ;)
and u thought u got me when our ip's matched, but that turned out to be nothing more than your strange imagination. on what basis now can u prove that i'm batswoman?
:eek:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah sorry, it was all my mistake. You're the smartest of all the Abomina here at Xtratime. :jester:

·
Registered
59,023 Posts
What did you think of Niedzielan, Chivu? Not a real chance to really see him I guess since NEC defended with 10 men. Hopefully Niedzielan will remain anonimus , come Wednesday!

De Ridder looks a lot like Dani btw imo! :eek:

·
Registered
478 Posts
pff ajax didn't play very well. but they had 3 points after ninety minutes and that's what it's all about :eek: :happy:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wally said:
What did you think of Niedzielan, Chivu? Not a real chance to really see him I guess since NEC defended with 10 men. Hopefully Niedzielan will remain anonimus , come Wednesday!

De Ridder looks a lot like Dani btw imo! :eek:
Yeah, I know. Both named Daniel, both smart and good looking. Only hope that de Ridder ends up ends better than Dani.

Niedzielan was only good in falling over quickly, but I heared he saved his best for wednesday. ;)

·
Registered
460 Posts
chivu said:
Still no need to deny the poor peformance yet again. Only lightpoint was De Ridder and the fact that De Mul could make his debut too and that Babel was on the bench. If a bit more injuries occur they mascottes who walk with Ajax on the field will almost be older than the actual players from us. ;)

Thnx those injuries we not only had a very young squad, but also one with the most Dutchies for quite a long time now. Steek, De Jong, Heit, Sneijder, Raf, Sikora and Daniel makes 7. Only they showed that doesn't mean straight away that the football is a lot better too. Especially Sneijder and Raf were poor once again. Raf could make the excuse that he suffered from the flu, although you won't buy that excuses from him that easily anymore. Once more you woub be tempted to say: Dump the girl!!! Be a happy single again. :cool:
i totally support the last

·
Registered
59,023 Posts
chivu said:
Niedzielan was only good in falling over quickly, but I heared he saved his best for wednesday. ;)
Klootzak :devil: :fero: :tongue: :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you talkin' to me? :wth: :boxing: ;) (too bad that there ain't a smiley with a 'hanekam' )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts