Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hehe, dumba$s argentine. Chivu isn't Dutch, and we are in the Dutch Forum. So he is not the best Dutch defender. However, he is Ajax's best defender at the moment.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
I'm Dutch.
Ajax wants to give Lobont the time to adjust to the system and him to learn the language.
Although I wish he was on goal already, cause Grim sucks bigtime.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Today, in the footballmagazine Voetbal International, Wim Kieft(former Ajax and PSV-striker) compared Chivu with the great Maldini.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he will be probably good in the future, but the dutch leage isnt that great to judge many. he needs to be playing in the greatest leage in the world and thats serie A.

ps. eclipse, i make this topic in the dutch forum because the dutch forum is for the national team and also clubs they have, and chivu does play in a dutch club so i have every right to ask the question....where would u want me to ask this question?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
That's true. Looking at the mistake he made yesterday with the first goal against Vitesse, but you have to consider he's only 19 and he is certainly not helped by the ****ty defense from Ajax.
Good thing is that he has lost his attraction to the yellow and red cards. He has been 'clean' for a couple of games now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts