Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will keep it short this time. Possible debut for Toda and a return for Oulida in Amsterdam, but that shouldn't scare Ajax. We already won 4-1 in Den Haag and should win by a same margain if we score a quick goal for once.

For us Sonck and Lobont are still out and I also heared that Raf and Culina were doubtfull. Even Raf was shite last week I still prefer him available. Anyway Babel should be on the bench again despite with Abominus said. ;)

The line-up

Steek - De Jong, Heitinga, Escudé, O'Brien - Sneijder, Raf, Galasek - De Ridder, Culina, Sikora

The score

Ajax - ADO Den Haag 3-0

Raf
De Ridder
Culina

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Frederik said:
Will Culina replace Sonck as the top striker? :confused: :eek:
Nope, the 17 year old Ryan Babel will :cool: :eek:

Culina has a slight injury and will sit on the bench...

Line-ups:

Ajax: Stekelenburg, De Jong, Heitinga, Escudé, O'Brien; Sneijder, Galásek, Maxwell, De Ridder, Babel, Sikora.

Subs: Boschker, Yakubu, Vermaelen, Mitea, De Mul, Culina.

ADO Den Haag; De Vries, Rijaard, Saaverda, Van As, El Akchaoui, Bodde, Castelen, Toda, Simons, Van der Leegte, Oulida

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
What a crappy starting line up. :rolleyes: De Ridder is shit.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Kluivert said:
Well, Sonck is injured ;)

Culina played as striker in Jong-Ajax and scored quite a lot :)
Yes, I know we're having some injury problems, but that Culina suddenly would feature as a striker was quite unknown to me - as with his history at Jong Ajax btw. ;)

Btw: You probably didn't know that Culina once was on his way to Brøndby. His trial at the club didn't show to be good enough for the club though and then he ended up at Ajax. :eek: :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
4-0 Mitea (finally)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Kluivert said:
Babel didn't score :eek: He didn't even touch it :embarass:

Nice win though, but Raven, why did you say De Ridder sucks? He played great IMO
He thinks he is Brazil and I don't like that in young players. Cristiano Ronaldo does it worse.

How was Mitea today? On which minute did he come on and how was the goal?

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I arrived on my seat today I first checked the reserves on the field if Babel was there and I didn't see and thought: Wth not? Only then I checked the starters and saw another coloured player besides De Jong. Was that, was that.... Yes it was Babel! So some extra expectations for this game. First I thought that this game would be important to see if he would come on, now the question was: could he score? He didn't. Looking at his performance it was a bit too soon for him, but that ain;t such a surprise. He only turned 17 in december and just smelled a bit of Jong Ajax and now all of sudden he has to form the attack of Ajax 1. Still a good decision by Koeman. Better play someone on his natural position there, who's perhaps a few years younger than playing on older player out of position and with Zlatan, Sonck, Raf and Jari all out there wasn;t much to chose anyway. Culina would have been the starter though if he was 100 %.

For the rest easy game. After the 1-0 surprise in Alkmaar I had expected a bit more from the ADO boys, but if Ajax played a few gears higher and without so many injured guys the score could been bigger than this. Only it's next week that counts now. :fero:

Mitea was a good sub today. Nice rush by him that resulted in the goal. Perhaps at the moment it's better to use him as a sub, also because Sikora had an OK game and also does his defensive work. Like Kluivert I don't agree on your opinion on De Ridder. We don't need someone new at the rightwing now for the moment and definitely is more effective than that clown C.Ronaldo or a Brasilian version of him (Denilson/Robinho).

·
Registered
163 Posts
chivu said:
Like Kluivert I don't agree on your opinion on De Ridder. We don't need someone new at the rightwing now for the moment and definitely is more effective than that clown C.Ronaldo or a Brasilian version of him (Denilson/Robinho).

Indeed, Raven is talking shit!!!

De Ridder is a excellent player ... :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
chivu said:
We don't need someone new at the rightwing now for the moment and definitely is more effective than that clown C.Ronaldo or a Brasilian version of him (Denilson/Robinho).
:thumbdwn: :scream: how do you call C.Ronaldo?! A clown ? :confused:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, he's more there to amuse people rather than bringing something usefull in to the team. You could also name any of the other performers in the circus, but clown sounds the best for those boys. :cool:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
chivu said:
Well, he's more there to amuse people rather than bringing something usefull in to the team. You could also name any of the other performers in the circus, but clown sounds the best for those boys. :cool:

Hehe..... :D Hey, what kind of player do you prefer?
Dont worry, you will still see how usefull C.Ronaldo can be for a team! He is so young, he will show his great skills sooner or later - no doubt about that! :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts