Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aitor Karanka, with a knee injury says goodbye to the season (not that he was going to play:rolleyes: ), the beginning of next season and who knows, maybe his career.

Now our hopes of selling him this summer dissapear (it was going to be very difficult to find a team stupid enough though, and even if we found another one (Boro) he was going to say no anyway.. ) so probably what Aitor should do now is agree on the economical part with the club and retire, afterall this can serve him to say he retired because of injury and not because he was the worst player of the league...:rolleyes:

I don´t mind paying him the rest of his contract if there isn´t agreement, I hope he leaves the club and lets his place to someone young who can actually play football with a bit of professionalism and doesn´t come to steal to the club that gave him his first opportunity on first level football.

Of course I hope he recovers well from his injury (it´s obviously not a matter of wishing bad to anyone) but I also hope he doesn´t wear Athletic´s shirt again, he shouldn´t have wear it once he left to his loved R.Madrid.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Is he really so bad? I mean he was at Real Madrid for a bit. A bad defender at Madrid though, not that uncommon.

~ The Green ;)ne

1 - 2 of 2 Posts