Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard he is available for transfer...liverpool currently is interested...do u guys think we need a great, energetic, young playmaker like aimar who can help out our midfield a bit..?? he is not as expensive as ronaldinho...moratti wanted to buy aimar b4 he joined valencia...after several years in la liga, i think he has established himself as one of the best playmakers in the world...if we want to strengen our midfield, this is a guy we should look for...

=========cambiasso=========
stankovic===============emre
===========aimar==========

that's the midfield i dream to see... :cool:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Ur kidding Carson aren't you?

That midfield would have to be the strongest in world football my friend,
Aimar is one player I would dream of having in our team, hold on, if Moratti wants to go spending like crazy, he would buy Aimar, and stregthen our defence with Chivu and Huth or Komapny

:thmbup:

Aimar is a gem, forget Zidane, forget Del Piero and Totti, Aimar is numero uno.

By the way, how has his form been lately, I didnt see him on the European Footballer Of The Year list.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Valencia would be reluctant to sell Aimar to Liverpool because they have bad relations with Rafa Benitez. If you guys dish out top dollar, I think he's as good as yours.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I don't think its he will cost top dollar, the main reason Rafa left Valencia was down to the board not willing to back him financially because they havent got the resources available. They only paid money for Di Vaio in the summer, Fiore and Corradi arrived on a free due to the fact Lazio still owed 12 mill from the Mendieta deal. Basically Valencia are not in the position to hold any potential bidders to ransom as they are not in a financial position to do so

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Not that you could get him but Ballack would be a great player to put into your midfield. Aimar would be a very good signing if he came...i dont think he would fail to perform in Italy.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
Not that you could get him but Ballack would be a great player to put into your midfield. Aimar would be a very good signing if he came...i dont think he would fail to perform in Italy.
Ballack hasnt been great at club level since Leverkusen

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
That midfield in Carson's post would probably be the best Inter midfield ever.

Seeing as Veron is here on loan, and he's already 30 years of age, he wont be staying for long. The wisest move would be to evaluate the situation carefully at the end of the season and compare between keeping Veron or bringing new young and established blood, like Aimar, ro replace him. I honestly want the second option. Aimar is one of the best playmakers around, but he hasn't been able to showcase his skills to full extent because of the recent line of injuries he has received. Nonetheless, one only has to watch him play to know the true value of this man.

Lets hope Moratti doesn't screw this one up.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
AIMAR WOULD LOVE ANFIELD MOVE

Valencia's Argentina international admits he's a huge fan of Rafael Benitez, his former boss at the Mestalla, and that he'd relish the chance to work with him again at Anfield.

"This season I'm not happy at Valencia," says the midfielder. "Rafa Benitez is an excellent coach who knows me very well and Liverpool would be an ideal place to go if I cannot sort out my future here."

Despite being a regular in Benitez's Valencia side that won a La Liga and UEFA Cup double last season, Aimar has not figured much this campaign and added: "I do not understand why I have not been playing. Ranieri has not told me the reasons but I am obviously not part of his plans.

"From what I can see, English football is the best in Europe next to Spain and I do not think I would have a problem adapting to the Premiership."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N147258041228-0924.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems that the boy is comming !

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
bokiko said:
AIMAR WOULD LOVE ANFIELD MOVE

Valencia's Argentina international admits he's a huge fan of Rafael Benitez, his former boss at the Mestalla, and that he'd relish the chance to work with him again at Anfield.

"This season I'm not happy at Valencia," says the midfielder. "Rafa Benitez is an excellent coach who knows me very well and Liverpool would be an ideal place to go if I cannot sort out my future here."

Despite being a regular in Benitez's Valencia side that won a La Liga and UEFA Cup double last season, Aimar has not figured much this campaign and added: "I do not understand why I have not been playing. Ranieri has not told me the reasons but I am obviously not part of his plans.

"From what I can see, English football is the best in Europe next to Spain and I do not think I would have a problem adapting to the Premiership."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N147258041228-0924.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems that the boy is comming !

Nothing has been confirmed, its just his opinion.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Interista said:
Nothing has been confirmed, its just his opinion.

come on we all know the way this thing go always !!!!

the have made enquire about Aimar :eekani:

Liverpool express an interest in Aimar
Liverpool are being linked with a move for Valencia’s Argentinean international Pablo Aimar.

According to reports in Spain Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez wants to bring the playmaker to England.

Benitez actually signed Aimar for Valencia when he was managing the Spanish Champions and with the Argentinean no longer being guaranteed regular first-team football, the popular Liverpool boss might be able to prise the player away from Spain.

http://www.pink-football.com/news.asp?action=1&newsId=36128

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
As long as one is from Argentina... He will always be linked.

I suppose Mancio's system might not need someone like him. Unless he likes to frequent the wings like Stankovic.

Davids and Veron.. at the moment might look surplus. Emre is far more effective than the 2.

Since Mancio likes a lot of 433s recently,... with all the forwards. He might not need another Middy. Kily is recovering too.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
if in same age.......totti useful by a mile than aimar
he can more 20 goals.

and if inter buy aimar....at first get rid of many midfielders<wasted money in bench>
ex>at least zaneti,Karagounis,Andy

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
ehfvkfao said:
if in same age.......totti useful by a mile than aimar
he can more 20 goals.

and if inter buy aimar....at first get rid of many midfielders<wasted money in bench>
ex>at least zaneti,Karagounis,Andy
Totti would cost to much

Zanetti and VDM are not wasted. Giorgios can leave tho

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Interista said:
I don't think its he will cost top dollar, the main reason Rafa left Valencia was down to the board not willing to back him financially because they havent got the resources available. They only paid money for Di Vaio in the summer, Fiore and Corradi arrived on a free due to the fact Lazio still owed 12 mill from the Mendieta deal. Basically Valencia are not in the position to hold any potential bidders to ransom as they are not in a financial position to do so
I don't think they'll need to hold any bidders at ransom. Clubs will bid high when a top name like Aimar is involved. When that happens, you better be the highest.

·
Mourinho &amp; Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
There's nothing to be excited about. Neither Inter nor Moratti has shown the slightest interest in ever buying Aimar. It will never happen.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts